GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 6

@Franz, thanks for pointing it out, i didn't pick up on that.... definatly enter this week, I'm sure you'll have an absolute gem of a shot for us as you usually do. It helps the comp to cause it means the rest of us need to try harder as you keep raising the bar. :sly:

@ melaneimoon, cheers dude, I hadn't picked up on it either, but i think i'll leave the wheel alone. I'm glad you like it...

thanks for the feedback guys. 👍

It's for showing off ... not an entry

is200r02preview8dz.jpg

franz
It's for showing off ... not an entry

why not franz.... its a cool pic, i like it... oh yeah and i just gotta say that i'm jealous as that altezza looks howt!!!! if im not mistaken thats not in my Australian (pal) version. :(

Syntax error
why not franz.... its a cool pic, i like it... oh yeah and i just gotta say that i'm jealous as that altezza looks howt!!!! if im not mistaken thats not in my Australian (pal) version. :(
It's from Korean version ... :D
I just want to give other people a chance

'All cars in the image have to have a racing paint job and there must be two or more cars in shot.'

Cool pictures. 440 made me think again about posting a final entry, I thought "Hopeless" but then Syntax Error immediatly pointed out it was still possible.

I try to get some inspiration for this week too.

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! this is killing me! My PS2 is broken & out of the 600+ pics I have, none of them fit the theme.... Damn, I guess I have to sit this one out....... :grumpy:

Thx. Thats a pic that ive had for a little while. Just waiting for a good chance to use it. :) I've got some more from the same shoot that i might put in my gallery.

treefingers
Thx. Thats a pic that ive had for a little while. Just waiting for a good chance to use it. :) I've got some more from the same shoot that i might put in my gallery.

oh my, it's a gourgeous pic, click saves as background :) . This reminds me i can't wait to do the formula one races.... :yuck: but so far away :indiff:

Oliver_Newton
Ok we all know that it's a pic from GT4. I was just trying to put a little more fun into it instead of just posting "final entry" like I always do. Also I had many shots that worked with the theme, but I'm only allowed to have one entry. I didn't realize though that if I put a little story like that it would be picked apart. I WAS JUST HAVING FUN!!! Guess that's the last time I'll have fun on these boards. :rolleyes:

euhmm, ok:

first of all. It's great to see people make up stories with their pics. It's one of the things i do to. If you would follow my gallery you would've noticed that i love little storys...

Second. I wasn't picking on yr story. I was just pointing out smth that didn't sounded logistic IN that story and was doing that (or at least trying, since it didn't work) on a funny way. Sorry if i hit the wrong spot but guess it could be due to my bad english....

Overall sorry for trying to imagining the story :)

Melaneimoon
Very nice colors! 👍 very unique.
I'm not sure what to think of the lines though...
Pure art ;)

I must say I'll vote for this one if it gets in the finals

PS: oh mann, just noticed i've made three replies, sorry mods :indiff: :nervous:

speedthrill
euhmm, ok:

first of all. It's great to see people make up stories with their pics. It's one of the things i do to. If you would follow my gallery you would've noticed that i love little storys...

Second. I wasn't picking on yr story. I was just pointing out smth that didn't sounded logistic IN that story and was doing that (or at least trying, since it didn't work) on a funny way. Sorry if i hit the wrong spot but guess it could be due to my bad english....

Overall sorry for trying to imagining the story :)

Thanks. I'm not sure why I took it so negative. I think it's because I thought it was such a cool way to post my final. Guess next time I do that I'll make sure I simplify it so everybody can figure out what I meant. ;)

Back