GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 7

PERFECT BALANCE
It is on superfine.
Its also fine on my computer but as soon as I upload them they're bad on the internet . :guilty:
i had that same problem a few months ago, theres also the way yousave it on PF, or PS, like for me theres a option on what % meaning 100% as the best quality, and 0% the worse. so i dont kno how your are saving, and also. if you are saving it to your PS2 memory card and then to your USB flash drive, it lowers the quality of the pic.

Final Entry

i'm almost positive i will change.

PERFECT BALANCE
How much longer do I have to make a final decision? Or do I have to?

deadline to have a final entry is 24 Sept. you have to choose one yourself. It's best to just go with your gut feeling on which is better. In the past it has caused some contreversy when others have provided their opinion on photos.

both the pics are pretty good, but as a suggestion, the strong blue tint subtracts from the realism, as div is looking for the most realistic shot.

that looks great 440
I start to consider mine not that realistic after all

i wasnt finished ;) that wasnt even gonna be my final entry i just put it up there for the hell of it.
and i did it blue, cause thats all i see (i'm high) :dunce:

Cool pictures everyone!

Swissbear
Hey jacoja06 not trying to be overly critical here but, I think you missed the "realistic" part by a little. The car looks almost cartoon like. There's no light reflecting off the car at all, the roof/windshield area is choppy and not rounded, the picture just seems to lack depth. For example, the white areas on the hood should accent the bulge in the hood but, the bulge doesn't show up. The white areas look like just some accent paint on the hood.

Just a humble opinion from someone who rarely makes the top anything in these competitions.
:odd:

... Thanks for your honest opinion

Final Entry

pmcadvwk7realisticlemansyurima.jpg

yuri nice work, but u forgot to erase the rest of the pole u copied over. [there's one hanging in through the clouds apparently]

Man, why do i get the feeling mine wont be accepted? Is that photomode not allowed, or does the car have to be on the track, like from the "reply photomode option?" someone let me know, if its not allowed, then out of these three i will choose my final entry..... :)

PLEASE choose the most realistic one out of the THREE, and i will re-post the most realistic one as my final entry before the deadline, give some feedback if u can, thanks! Have a good look at each one, the first one looks real to me, help me out,

This is for realism. The Canyon shot should qualify, but generally, asking in a thread that someone choose your entries for you is frowned upon.

I'd like some comments on my entry. :)
I think it looks realistic but what does everyone else think?

I spent alot of time on it.

GTChamp2003

Well it's alot beter than my entry. I was out of ideas.
I like how your pic looks very smooth, you can't see any pixels but the car is in perfect focus 👍

GTChamp2003

I will Comment! It looks fantastic, and it looks fairly real.... But there is one single thing that you can do that it would make it look even more realistic. If you look at the tires, they have highlights on the top and right of the tires where there would not be any if it were a real picture. Because the fenders would cast shadows on them. So I would suggest maybe painting them black or darking to black, or almost black. Because that is what I notice when I look at it. And it would fix those jaggies! Try it out and see what you think.👍 :)

tal.. i dont know what you were going for, but on my PC all i can see is the headlights & the audi lights [the ad behind the car] having adjusted the levels in photoshop myself... the 1st entry is probably the most realistic.. but u can hardly see it on the monitor :odd:

appologies in advance.. i messed around with your image..
:scared:

GTChamp2003

That pic's realer than real deal holyfield.
I love that car too.

Back