GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition wk. 7

suzq044
JUST POINTING SOMETHING OUT!:

lol, yes, I was on my way to fix that right now, noticed when i had posted it but couldn't be arsed to fix it at the time.

had just changed the clouds some for it to look different from it's daytime-photo... was planning to put them up next to eachother.. for some.. lemans 24h feel.. or.. something, but nevermind, I'm on my way to fix it now :x

FINAL ENTRY

Preview:

Please click on it, I have worked away every visible pixel:scared:

PS, thanks 440 for advising me to this competition rather than the normal PMC.

Final Entry

Now that's more like it!
I ended up with a very nice and variating photoshoot. But no time yet ofcourse to put them in my gallery.

So I'll keep the previous one as HM then:

Sorry, didn't have so much time.
Well... I did... I drove a session on Sarthe, a session on Monte Carlo, and a session on the Ring, before going to Suzuka :scared: oh well...

... Ok it sucks, i can might as well take it off again now. :ill:

Melaneimoon
Final Entry

Sorry, didn't have so much time.
Well... I did... I drove a session on Sarthe, a session on Monte Carlo, and a session on the Ring, before going to Suzuka :scared: oh well...

... Ok it sucks, i can might as well take it off again now. :ill:
wrong, i'm really liking it. its really good.

i think it just may be that GT in blue that turns out kinda toony.. :dunce: try it in black and white :D

Div is back
Yurimasa, yours is of very low quality *looks at the sky*

Damn people are eager to point out what's not totally perfect about my photo ;P
I really don't care that much, so it'll just have to do :x

Yurimasa
Damn people are eager to point out what's not totally perfect about my photo ;P
I really don't care that much, so it'll just have to do :x

should be considered constructive critisism... they only wanna help :)

Melaneimoon
Perhaps I will change my entry... If I can get it in before the comp closes...

I wont close the comp if i know someone is still working on a pic. As long as its not too late. You need to be thinking about a theme for next week too. 💡

Done!

You can scroll back to my post, or just see it here:

Thanks for waiting, I hope my shot is worth it 👍
(the laptop messes up the quality again... but it's ok)

Thanks Suzq, by the way, were u on about the Saleen S7 pic? i can see the audi sign as well as the car pretty clear, have you increased the brightness on the monitor, maybe its a bit darkened, and also, man, i forgot about that asking other people is the forum is frowned upon, my mistake, ok so ill make my own choice, and i personally love the this one, my Beautiful Saleen S7, think it beats the SLR pic, so heres my final entry peeps,

FINAL ENTRY

Please leave feedback if you can, thanks!

Hehe, Nice shot 👍
I don't know how realistic such a sporty car is with such pimping rims. But ofcourse, it IS in Vegas... :P

Melaneimoon
Hehe, Nice shot 👍
I don't know how realistic such a sporty car is with such pimping rims. But ofcourse, it IS in Vegas... :P

Hey lol pretty quick response, seeing as your online, i wana thank you for da compliment, i kinda like it, and lol about da rims, yup, it IS in Vegas, i wanted to go for a unique look on such a car, so changed the sports rims for these Gold Beasts, thanks again

Man, serious, ok then, if thats the case, then this is my entry, hope it qualifies at least lol!

FINAL ENTRY

But if Div would allow the first photoshop one, i would much rather prefer that one, even though this one aint too bad,

treefingers
COMPETITION CLOSED​

Dont let this happen again or you will be disqualified.

Yoda, you know better. Next time go back and edit your original final entry post.
my bad, i was kinda doing my homework at the time i posted it, sorry, the supra pic is my final entry.

Back