GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition

speedthrill
s12ken. (not trying to sound offensive here...) It's in my post why i made the background so blue. It was meant to look a little strange. The colors aren't meant to look real, htey're meant to look fresh. and about the lighting. Umm, i never changed it...... So you say that GT''s lighting is off.

I dun know what you mean with pasted on. Plus that just thing hits me in the face cause i worked pretty hard on this image. :crazy:
I took the blue one as the most downwards layer. Then i put the yellow one on it and start to rub away (gum) the yellow background. Then I made my usual changes according to the pic.

I know, the background is a bit blurred to much as is the front wheel. But that was my fault when i took the pic in GT4. SHame but I'm not gonna fix this as i want to continue making some new pics for the gallery i started.

Nice portraits of yr girl. I can see you like yellow and red but don't go overboard with them cause to much red just doesn't work. And i think you just used a bit to much?
Golden tip: use black and white films. These are the best to learn alot from taking portraits. I used them for 2 yrs in artschool and it really makes you look at values and contrast in yr pics. Plus try to take some portraits of just people on the street. Cause you can see mistakes alot faster cause yr not prohibited. :)

Are you using a digital camera?

Sorry bout that... didn't mean to offend you.... Peace? :D

yeah i use a NIkon D70... couldn't help the redness... the place was painted red :crazy: it's a local coffee shoppe...

thanks for the tip..

my apologies :sad:

JTSnooks
Selective brightness, perhaps?

I mean...he took the tint off! :lol:
I guess so ... whatever he did ... it looks great
anyhow I don't consider he is cheating

franz
I guess so ... whatever he did ... it looks great
anyhow I don't consider he is cheating
hhmm.... i don't consider you kno what sarcasimn is, and the fact thats a coment. cause if someone does think there cheating, but there not it means there good at what tehre doing. that how i view it.

Thanks for the comments.
Indeed. I have simply brightened up the windshield a bit and it turned out great.

Im not expecting to get far this time....but Im really into this comp so I hope I can get some competitive shots in the future. 👍

Competition Closed

Poll will be up shortly. There were alot of good pics i had to go through, and it wasnt easy. Thank you all for making so many great pics.

Div is back
You should have gone with a higher shutter speed Brock, would have made the front clearer and the rear sharper.
yeah I know, but it was the only spare shot I had that was suitable for doing anything to in photoshop and I wanted to enter something after my ruf was invalid :(

Back