GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Competition

//. /. '/
can we use the burn/dodge tools? and the clone tool?
Since there have been so many entries already it wouldnt be fair to put them in now. However, those tools seem fine so ill start allowing them next week.

EDIT: clone stamp tool for removeing watermark is fine this week.

Waaaaaaa, this is it. THE thread off threads out here. Forget magazine, muscle, and what not. This thread owns all and everything. :drool:

Ok, I just wanted to come along. I was long out of the contest. Pretty much when i had to choose the theme cause of school and stuff.
I love this new evolved competition. It goes well with our evolved skills imo. 👍

Ok Here it comes.

Final entry..............................made by these two....................

173mw1.jpg

I took 2 pics in photodrive mode, one ultra blue and one ultra yellow. I then combined them by rubbing away all the surrounding area on the 'yellow' one. I past it to the 'blue' image so i still kept the freshness orange off the car while having a fresh cold surrounding for it..., tweaked the colors, lightened some places,....

speedthrill

I dunno.... it kinda looks just pasted on there... the light isn't hitting in all the right places and the BG color is off(it's a little too much blue there).. tweak it a little more and it'll be ok!

It looks wierd, but that's just me... I'm a portrait photographer who can blame me, warm skin tones are my favorite!!!

[sample]Thanks to my Girlfriend for letting me show you guys :D
dsc14270hs.jpg

very cute ... good job s12ken
maybe I know how tall is she?
sorry off-topic :D

OFF TOPIC: She's about say 5'3" - 5'4" 21 y/o and she's also a very talented PS artist... remember the pink jazz i had in my gallery... tha'ts her shot! :D

I like to play around with yellows mostly...

last one before anyone complains :D
keeshi7eg.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys:

treefingers yes thats' the last of that, sorry bout that :D

meister_dan sa alabang lang yun: seattle's best ATC

kennythebomb thanks kenny, you know i just noticed we're both Kenny! :D :D

S12Ken
my GF is about the same height and age, and she is asian as well
but she has no talent in art stuff ... all she good at are math

I might be able to pull something together....I have a shot I want to use...just gotta mess with PS...I havent tried to take it too far so I will need some time to fool around. I hope I can submit a quality shot..

s12ken. (not trying to sound offensive here...) It's in my post why i made the background so blue. It was meant to look a little strange. The colors aren't meant to look real, htey're meant to look fresh. and about the lighting. Umm, i never changed it...... So you say that GT''s lighting is off.

I dun know what you mean with pasted on. Plus that just thing hits me in the face cause i worked pretty hard on this image. :crazy:
I took the blue one as the most downwards layer. Then i put the yellow one on it and start to rub away (gum) the yellow background. Then I made my usual changes according to the pic.

I know, the background is a bit blurred to much as is the front wheel. But that was my fault when i took the pic in GT4. SHame but I'm not gonna fix this as i want to continue making some new pics for the gallery i started.

Nice portraits of yr girl. I can see you like yellow and red but don't go overboard with them cause to much red just doesn't work. And i think you just used a bit to much?
Golden tip: use black and white films. These are the best to learn alot from taking portraits. I used them for 2 yrs in artschool and it really makes you look at values and contrast in yr pics. Plus try to take some portraits of just people on the street. Cause you can see mistakes alot faster cause yr not prohibited. :)

Are you using a digital camera?

Back