GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced wk. 7 Poll

How realistic can you get?

• [URL=http://img194.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0807superedited6ub.jpg][IMG]http://img386.imageshac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced wk. 7 Poll

Theme: "How realistic can you get?" chosen by week 6 winner Div is back

Honourable Mentions

Highly competitive week, many highly detailed pic, I'm proud of yall guys!

I voted for the Nissan, awesome details.

There's 3 Nissans ^^

I'm in too :dopey:
What happened to the yellow Z? I thought that was very nice too. Not even a HM?

Great stuff everyone 👍
I voted for George Bush :crazy: ;), seriously: Treefingers' Z 👍 👍

Mmmm....Charger. Very nice, great depth of field, and somehow it looks more gritty/realistic than most GT4 pics.

Melaneimoon
What happened to the yellow Z? I thought that was very nice too. Not even a HM?

Did you mean mine?

I thought I did good too! Guess not.

Eidt: After looking through all of the entries in the poll, and in the HM's, Div would have had to of overlooked mine! Or he just does'nt like me! There is no way someone would have that poor of judgement! Either that, or he was picking pictures that did'nt look realistic!

Mine made it 👍
I guess mine looks unique not realistic :D

anyway ... 440 got a good looking realistic entry
but if I compare to TF's, I will pick TF as well because he got better background
however I will put 440 in HM at least

franz
Mine made it 👍
I guess mine looks unique not realistic :D

anyway ... 440 got a good looking realistic entry
but if I compare to TF's, I will pick TF as well because he got better background
however I will put 440 in HM at least

Was there a dispute over only having one 350 Z of a similar angle or something that I missed? I did'nt even see TF's entry before I submitted mine. But hey, I am not the only one who should of at least been in the HM's and was not! Alpha should of definetely been in there too! I wanna know how that M3 GTR LM car got into the HMs?!?!?:confused: :boggled:

Some of the selections do seem a little odd, but that's life :) Maybe div's concept of realistic is different from ours. Seems to have more of a clean, soft view of realism, while I have a detailed, gritty view. Either one works, just depends on the type of shot you take, I guess :)

Awesome, my first Honourable Mention 👍
...I thought there was still one more day untill this poll opened :embarrassed:

440 Charger, there were 2 very similar Z shot, I decided to pick only one out of the two, the one I selected had a better background view.

By the way, when I chose the pics I had no way of knowing the names.

Div is back
Highly competitive week, many highly detailed pic, I'm proud of yall guys!

I voted for the Nissan, awesome details.

I see you voted for MY nissan:P THANKS MAN:tup::)

mouser1286
My vote goes to G-T-4-Fan's Nissan, it look great.

Also, thanks:dopey:

440 don't get so worked up over it. i havn't made it into the last two weeks, and for the race competition one, i thought i was a sure pic as i got heaps of positive coments.

it's just an internet competition and the important thing to remember is that it's all only for a bit of fun. :)

Well I agree with 440 Charger. And I don't support the idea of discarding a shot because it's similar to another one, while other less realistic shots do get picked.
But ofcourse, as achilles pointed out, it's just an internet comp so nothing to get really bothered about ofcourse.
👍

If my selection sucked that much, why is their a 3 way tie?

I mean, I did the best I could to include different styles of realistic pics, I'm rather happy with it.

Div is back
If my selection sucked that much, why is their a 3 way tie?

I mean, I did the best I could to include different styles of realistic pics, I'm rather happy with it.
Hey Div, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's usually the ones that take this stuff WAY too serious that complain about not making it into this or any other kind of poll. It's like I've said before, everyone thinks their picture is the best one or they wouldn't enter the competitions in the first place. I've NEVER made the Top 10 in this competition so does that mean I should start crying and moaning about not making it for 6 straight weeks? Maybe I should cry something like...."My picture was better that so-and-so's" :yuck: .... "I don't understand why I didn't make it" :grumpy: etc. etc.

We need to all understand that the person picking the top (insert number) has different tastes and ideas about the entries than EVERYONE else. So instead of crying and moaning about it, take your lumps and go take another (possibly better) picture. Yes, I've complained many times before but NEVER about not making it into this or that poll. Just the way that some of the competitions were run. It's like the gambler fella once said.... "You put your money on the table and takes your chances". If you don't make it into a poll, why complain about it? Does it put your picture into the poll, no it just shows that you're a whiny, crying person that thinks so much of yourself that you'll insult everyone else's work by saying that yours would have been a better pick.

When YOU win one of these competitions and YOU pick the Top (insert number), be careful because someone else may just tell you that the ones YOU picked are for s**t. Or tell you that YOUR taste in photos sucks.

There are always gonna be "competitors" that are gonna be so full of themselves that they think that EVERY picture they submitt is God's gift to these competitions. And to those people, I feel sorry for you that you won't even give anyone else's "work" the time of day or acknowledge the fact that someone else likes their pictures over yours.

Div, just ignore the "prima donnas" that have told you that what YOU picked isn't THEIR idea of what should or shouldn't have been in the poll. After all, wasn't it YOU that won the RIGHT to do so?

Just my 2 cents worth. :cheers:

Good close poll this week. I'm surprised that Melaneimoon's photo doesn't get more votes. I think it looks very realistic. Good job there.
thumbsup.gif

Good luck to all contestants. Some excellent photos this week. Keep it up.
smile.gif

Back