GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced wk. 7 Poll

How realistic can you get?

• [URL=http://img194.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0807superedited6ub.jpg][IMG]http://img386.imageshac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not being funny but is this going to happen every time someone dosnt get in the top 10 or 20, it suck and is bad sportsmanship, granted im not in the top 10 or even got an HM, but i dont really care, because IMO most entrys should have got in, but you cant have a top 10 with 20 pic's in it. dont be upset 440, it was a great shot and i personlly would have put it in, but just stick it in your gallery and be prowd to have such a great shot. :)

i voted for the Charger great shot. 👍

see mine didnt even get a vote, and i really dont care.
i know for a fact that my shot really did suck so yeah, i just put it in for the hell of it.
o yeah, and so more people would visit my gallery.

440 CHARGER
We all need a big laugh don't we!

With the state of everything that's going on in the outside world right now, it might be a good idea that we just try to laugh and get along.
I guess that's one of those 'Rodney King' things.

And just to let all of you know, I wouldn't want to be a judge in this compo if you paid me. The work is just way too good to make efficient decisions. I think I took 10 minutes going though all the final entries to make a vote.

My hat goes off to all who enter, make the finals, Hon. Mentions and all the rest.
:cheers:
Toad
(who will use the edit button if anyone notice any glaring typo's).

Look here
440 CHARGER
You're dag on right it is! And to be honest, there are 5 or 6 of us (or more) that truly are photomode masters. The few of us who are in the polls nearly every single week, and time and time again take beautiful pictures, and often win the polls. So yes, I appointed myself a Photomode Master. Is there a problem with that?

So there's only "5 or 6" that are worthy enough to enter these competitions? That speaks highly of your opinion of eveyone else on this forum. For those of us that aren't worthy we salute you. :lol: And besides, YOU are the ONLY one that seems to have proclaimed himself a "Master". I don't see that written under anyone else's user name.

440 CHARGER
HaHa! What the heck is that? That's the first time I've heard that one! HaHa. Lots of relevance there!
I should have known you wouldn't see the relavance. Since your on SUCH a higher plain than everyone else I'll do my best to TRY and explain it to you. I wouldn't want you to strain yourself trying to figure it out... I made a general statement in a thread to EVERYONE "Throwing a rock into a pack of dogs". You were the ONLY one that felt that my statements were directed at YOU...."The only one that yelps is the one that got hit". Make sense now MASTER?

440 CHARGER
And I was not reffering to crying as boyish antics. No But I was Antics are all of your little sayings and acting like a freakin teacher's pet. Since when is a "teacher's pet" somone who points out the obvious. Not sure exactly what a teacher's pet has to do with an opinion. And your ability to be the first one to tell someone when they are wrong with all of your proof. What's the matter? Can't handle it when you've been proven wrong? Still smarting from last week or something? You seem like a know-it-all. No, just someone who actually pays attention.

I am ignoring everything you say from now on OH, I'm crushed the GREAT 440 is going to ignore me!! How will I make it through life now? because it's just more boyish this and that garbage. You never should have come in and used your 2 cents in the first place. Since when am I not allowed to voice my opinion? It had nothing to do with you. But I and others have to read through your and other peoples' whining and crying You did not even enter this contest did you? Yes I did https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1901067&postcount=49 Thanks for noticing Just stay out of it so people don't have to read through all of your waste of forum space. So crying and whining and acting like a two year old that didn't get the candy ISN'T a waste of forum space? But asking you and others to stop whining and complaining IS?

Thanks for the support Melaniemoon! We have to perfect this thing ya know! We can't have any non-sense! Yes, the MASTER can't be bothered with someone else's opinion or to have HIS photos ever to be left out of a poll ever again because, after all....he is THE MASTER. :lol:

okay guys enough bickering, let's move on and concentrate on the current comp please.

argue.gif
slap.gif
SmackBottom.gif
hump.gif
:cheers:

440 CHARGER
Dang, I did'nt even notice those! That's wrong! They are just smilies.
agreed!

Brock wich one is your FINAL ENTRY ?
i like the one that the guy gets spanked, its hilarious!

This is rediculous. If your pic didnt make it, oh well. Everyone has a different opinion. Otherwise there would be no point to this. And no more essays about anything. This has gotten way to serious for what it is. Im going to start disqualifying people weekly, then permanently, if this keeps up. Or i may just close this comp, so theres nothing to bicker about.

What makes realism?

Since these two pictures seemed to be the start of all this, let's look at them both and see what makes one realistic and the other not. (Just my opinion)

The mountains in the back ground are clear and cleanly presented.
The pavement looks like pavement.
The white striping is a bit too bright.
The grass looks like real grass.... not too green.
The car looks real enough with just the right amount of light reflecting from it and off it to make it believable. The nameplates and such are pretty crisp and readable.

The background is kinda fuzzy but that's OK. It's to be expected when a picture is taken "on the fly".
The pavement isn't very realistic. It looks like a black ribbon under the car. And also, where's the shadow? I've never seen pavement so black that a shadow isn't visible on it. The tires, shadows and the pavement all seem to be one entity under the bright yellow body.
There is just something about this photo that makes it seem somewhat unrealistic.
The grass is too brown. Yes there is gonna be some dead grass around a track but from the tracks that I've been to, they are very proud of their grounds.
The car looks almost surreal. The color is too bright for the amount of "light" used for the rest of the picture. The "light" seems to be focused too much on just the rear corner of the car. Almost like a spotlight instead of sunlight.

Div may have taken some of these into consideration also. After all he did say that he picked the silver one because it had a better background.

treefingers
This is rediculous. If your pic didnt make it, oh well. Everyone has a different opinion. Otherwise there would be no point to this. And no more essays about anything. This has gotten way to serious for what it is. Im going to start disqualifying people weekly, then permanently, if this keeps up. Or i may just close this comp, so theres nothing to bicker about.

Sorry TF. It was not my intention for this to get out of hand like this. It's my fault and I apologize. Shame on me.

You don't want to start that with me Swissbear! I will tear you up! That's a post full of shallow, IGNORANT, and very childish comments, and I will say nothing further.

wow.................I'm speechless................................It was just a picture............4 pages of posts........

PERFECT BALANCE
wow.................I'm speechless................................It was just a picture............4 pages of posts........
kinda of my fualt also about that...

edit: make it 5 :sly:

PERFECT BALANCE

That was kinda my point with the very first post. It's just a picture. Don't make such a big deal about it.

omg... It doesn't matter Swissbear

Wow... It's almost a three way tie with the poll. I voted for the Subaru Impreza one. I just love everything about it 👍

jacoja06
omg... It doesn't matter Swissbear

Wow... It's almost a three way tie with the poll. I voted for the Subaru Impreza one. I just love everything about it 👍
WRONG!!!!!
anyone with a brain would kno that its the
Subaru CUSCO Subaru ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zOmG tEh l0z3r!!!!

Vote went to the 350z convertible. Mainly due to the look of the background, and the lighting on the car.

Thanks for the vote(s) Jacoja and everyone else that voted on my photo.
thumbsup.gif

OMG, I'm unlucky, I always click last page, so if I had 10 posts a page I wouldn't read the....nevermind. I got 100 posts a page;) So I saw it all:dunce:

Shame shame;):P Just kidding, and I like your pictures very much charger!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could be able to do that type of editing. Swishbear, if you imagine the Nissan would be racing in the evening, EVERYTHING IS CORRECT, the pavement, the reflections, the brown grass!!!:grumpy:

It's a tree way yeah, honestly, with this theme I think the Nissan Z should win. The first one is very original but doesn't really fit with the theme IMHO. Still, it's very nice too....it didn't get this much votes for nothing;)

Edit: Also editing my typo's again:indiff::banghead::dunce:

Back