GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 1

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 103 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to everyone: If your going to use imageshack, use the bloody tags for thumbnails instead of the direct image link. It makes it allot easier to browse the thread.

Might as well give it a try ...

FINAL ENTRY

comp4ci.jpg

That Bently with the planes flying over head is very cool.

Really awesome photos guys. As for the themed weeks, I think just a set location would be best since not everyone is going to have the same cars unlocked.

I'll try to submit a shot tonight. 👍

Some people aren't following the rules. It is clearly stated in the rules that you can only use Photoshop for writing text or adding a border. The pics with multiple cars are clearly breaking this rule. Do those planes actually fly over La Sarthe or are those Photoshopped in? Anyway, entry forthcoming.

How did you get that car to fly that long and that high?

capnlarge
Some people aren't following the rules. It is clearly stated in the rules that you can only use Photoshop for writing text or adding a border. The pics with multiple cars are clearly breaking this rule. Do those planes actually fly over La Sarthe or are those Photoshopped in? Anyway, entry forthcoming.
The planes are actually there, and any "multiple car" pics are from photo drive. I don't see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back