GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 10

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 206 comments
People are able to "steal ideas" if they so choose right now. I just hate, and I'm sure whomever is picking hates it too, having to go through 5-10 pages of replys for 2 pages woth of submissions that are valid.

g-man
or how about a FINALS ONLY thread w/ no other comments at all?
Comments aren't the big problem in my opinion. It is the repeated quoting of 5-10 pics, cries for help, questions about what looks better and then people quoting THOSE pics, etc, etc.

I'm not trying for a Nazi regime, just a little clean up of the mess I am now contributing too. :indiff:

Originally Posted by g-man

or how about a FINALS ONLY thread w/ no other comments at all?

There should be one thread to discuss photos, and to write comments , then another just for the final entrys, to make it easier to look through. gr8 idea g-man 👍

eastley, is that final? Yes... no... maybe?

It would help if you'd say something about it. 💡

DiabolicalMask
eastley, is that final? Yes... no... maybe?

It would help if you'd say something about it. 💡

Not sure yet, it wouldn't make the top 20 I don't think. i'll edit it with a few other and make one of those annoying "which one is best" remarks. LMAO. actaully now I will make that my final entry but i'll post a few other pics and if anyone thinks they should be swapped over just let me know.

eastley
actaully now I will make that my final entry but i'll post a few other pics and if anyone thinks they should be swapped over just let me know.
Ok, but you didn't need to mark it with a size 6 font either... :grumpy:

From now on, if you change your final entry by editing your previous post, please say so and add a link to your previous post containing the new final entry.

I'll have little time for this during the weekend and I'd appreciate it. Thank you. 👍

kennythebomb
I like eastley's, he managed to get 2 cars backfiring at the same time!

Would you believe that I tried for hours and hours to get 2 cars back firing about 3 weeks ago and could not get it. Yesterday I did 4 laps in about 6 minutes, went to take a few snaps and BANG, 2 cars back firing.

eastley
Would you believe that I tried for hours and hours to get 2 cars back firing about 3 weeks ago and could not get it. Yesterday I did 4 laps in about 6 minutes, went to take a few snaps and BANG, 2 cars back firing.

I kinda figured you would have worn out that select button :)

one of these 10 ill pick by tomorrow, still catn decide tho, i reckon there is a few gems in there, i think ill just pic at random :)

gone with 2 distinct car hemes, either japanese invasion, or aussie invasion, probably lose most peoples votes for not having an American car :P

Fianl Entry chosen back here ! Enjoy. Yes, the photo was edited, I removed the tree on the right hand side. But thats within the rules. I am allowed to crop.

Back