GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 10

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 206 comments
//. /. '/
Way to get a shot in I was working on before me :) check out my post

good job đź‘Ť

Great minds and all that...!

I love the look of that 70's toyota with the turbos hanging out the back, was going to use a rear view for my entry, but that had even less of the track on than my final entry.

Im all for the idea of putting no more than two or three pics up for these posts.... putting up like 20 pics and then saying which one is better... just isnt cool. decide on your own and put it up.....IMO......

Only fair to everyone else....

GTCHAMP you got a sic pic in there of that Skyline, love the second one....you win in my books this week.

SleeperEvo8
Im all for the idea of putting no more than two or three pics up for these posts.... putting up like 20 pics and then saying which one is better... just isnt cool. decide on your own and put it up.....IMO......

Only fair to everyone else....

GTCHAMP you got a sic pic in there of that Skyline, love the second one....you win in my books this week.

Thanks,i really couldn't decide wich one to pick so i let my little bro pick one,heh.

Just a teaser. The car will be an RX-8 LM Race Car. :) Picture will be up soon.

Final entry has been refinalized here

oh, and can you change the rules so i can't change my final entry or post more than three pics on a thread. this is getting rediculous. i wouldnt want to have to sift through all this crap for a few pictures.

FINAL ENTRY

I was quite happy without the outcome, I hope you guys like it. :)

well took quite some effort. got a stock FPV GT, put full ballast on it, and then kept going to laguna seca, family race, or whatever its called till i got an F6 Typhoon, took about 10 trys (and kept adjusting the ballast to see how muc it needed to get the F6). Same with getting the Nismo GT-R R tune and 400R in same shot

treefingers
Final entry has been refinalized here

oh, and can you change the rules so i can't change my final entry or post more than three pics on a thread. this is getting rediculous. i wouldnt want to have to sift through all this crap for a few pictures.

although i am contributing to this mess of a thread right now, i have to agree with treefingers on this... it seems that in past weeks that if you don't have an entry in early , you might get missed and skipped over in people's lists. the rules could be changed to posting only one final entry and no honorable mentions or it could result in a DQ , or something like that. or a new thread could be made along with the submissions thread to take care of all of the "WHICH PIC" and "WHICH ONE" posts, those seem to make up the largest volume of posts on here that don't contain final entries. other then that, these competitions are great. but i think theses threads should be limited to submissions only and no asking quesions or opinions or apropos. that would clean this up alot... and may avoid swaying people's votes. IMO

84subaruGL
although i am contributing to this mess of a thread right now, i have to agree with treefingers on this... it seems that in past weeks that if you don't have an entry in early , you might get missed and skipped over in people's lists. the rules could be changed to posting only one final entry and no honorable mentions or it could result in a DQ , or something like that. or a new thread could be made along with the submissions thread to take care of all of the "WHICH PIC" and "WHICH ONE" posts, those seem to make up the largest volume of posts on here that don't contain final entries. other then that, these competitions are great. but i think theses threads should be limited to submissions only and no asking quesions or opinions or apropos. that would clean this up alot... and may avoid swaying people's votes. IMO
This has been discussed in previous weeks. The consensus was that people should not post more than 2 or 3 honorable mentions, but final entrys are allowed to be changed up until the competition is closed. Which is good, because you might come up with a better pic at a later time and want to put it in. Otherwise, nobody would post anything until the last day of the competition, and that would just be boring. Also, people are not supposed to ask for help choosing, but they do it anyway.

Nice pictures FPV, i like your last honourable mention.

also good to see another sevenfold fan around here lol

A7X

JTSnooks
This has been discussed in previous weeks. The consensus was that people should not post more than 2 or 3 honorable mentions, but final entrys are allowed to be changed up until the competition is closed. Which is good, because you might come up with a better pic at a later time and want to put it in. Otherwise, nobody would post anything until the last day of the competition, and that would just be boring. Also, people are not supposed to ask for help choosing, but they do it anyway.
THis was also touched on a few pages back by yours truly. Too much clutter, IMO.

Make it like the DPC and have a 3 pic limit, no asking for help, etc.

LandoAWD
THis was also touched on a few pages back by yours truly. Too much clutter, IMO.

Make it like the DPC and have a 3 pic limit, no asking for help, etc.

sounds good to me Lando.i saw your post a few days ago, but i didn't have time to comment about it then. but i must give credit where credit is due. it's a good idea, and should be implemented.

Final Entry
There's no road like no road!

Honorable Mentions

Thought the Lancer was hugely photogenic, but I couldn't help but love that first Pajero pic.

Back