GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 16

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 247 comments
JTSnooks
Depends on what you did :) As stated in the rules, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, crop, resize, and add text. You don't have to use Photoshop as the rules state, you can use any editing program :) As long as that's all you did, the entry is fine :)

It just says it does a fade correction whatever that is, although the before and after just looks clearer, I might just leave it as it is

Prowler attacks Trial Mountain​

FINAL ENTRY

This vehicle was chosen because I was inspired by Treefingers.

HONORABLE MENTION

Get that wing off! NOW!

I like your second honorable mention better!

This week is so weak, only 5 superior pictures, I'll get something up soon;)

fermbizz
Prowler attacks Trial Mountain​

FINAL ENTRY

This vehicle was chosen because I was inspired by Treefingers.

Thats cool that you were inspired by him...but to take almost the exact same picture...come on.

My first time folks, eager to know what you think

FINAL ENTRY 1st one

Skyline 2000GT-R (73) @ Deep Forest
Hope Im up to scratch

Div is back
Nice photo but too bad about the scenery, the polygons are lacking...

Good Point Div is back, lets hope come GT5 we can get some truly spectacular shots. Didnt know whether to choose the panaramic shot or the chicken wire shot, you make your choice and stick to it, thats why the FINAL ENTRY I suppose

Wow, that's a first. Someone fixing someone else's entry? Where do the rules stand on ringer photo-modders? :D Just kidding, that's awful nice of you criscros. Or maybe you just wanted to see it :D

mintee
Thats cool that you were inspired by him...but to take almost the exact same picture...come on.

TRUE (consider me copycat). I am aware of it and did expect others to notice it too. (you did obviously). I give the credit to Treefingers.

My third shot looks more like his True Final Entry and his 1st Final Entry was more on the nose of the car while my intentions was to zoom on my driver along with the nose while he's drifting. I would do the same shot with another car but I decided to use the same car as Treefingers.
My Final Entry My third shot
Treefinger's True Final Entry Treefinger's 1st Final Entry

Div is back
You should seriously use another car, you have the same track, same car, come on!

This is first time I did this. I know what I did and expected someone like you to say so. I have no intentions to upset Treefinger and so far I think he's a good sport about it. This is my choice, my risk of not getting any votes because I used the same car and track as someone else and that's my FINAL ENTRY.
If this was a competition to win money/prizes/trophy, then I would have definitely used a different car.

Sorry Div.

KAIN GT
My first time folks, eager to know what you think

FINAL ENTRY 1st one

Skyline 2000GT-R (73) @ Deep Forest
Hope Im up to scratch
Nice, but why'd you make the size smaller?

Back