GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 19

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 256 comments
franz
DM .. your entry looks great
Thanks, franz.
I've seen your entry and it looks particulary good as well. 👍

In fact there are lots of great and original entries this week. Oliver_Newton will have a hard time. ;)

by DiabolicalMask
In fact there are lots of great and original entries this week. Oliver_Newton will have a hard time.

Well there's the understatement of the year. Like you said, everyones got great pics. I'll say it now, if your pic doesn't make the top 20, it doesn't mean it was a bad pic. It's just that there are SO many good entries this week it's hard to pic just 20.

HELP ME READ THE BOTTOM
post-2-1120847924_thumb.jpg

post-2-1120848051_thumb.jpg

post-2-1120848073_thumb.jpg

post-2-1120847985_thumb.jpg

post-2-1120847963_thumb.jpg

post-2-1120847884_thumb.jpg

post-2-1120847945_thumb.jpg

Well now theyre all small and they cant be enlarged by clicking!!! Can a mod edit this for me...lol it's funny that I'm so dumb yet own my own website..lol

There are some seriously awesome shots this week, I think I should start leaving my post until the end of the comp. Way to go folks 👍

Well, as you may have guessed, the Skyline is a very popular and photogenic car.
I expected this week to be that popular and high in quality.

Oliver_Newton
Well there's the understatement of the year. Like you said, everyones got great pics. I'll say it now, if your pic doesn't make the top 20, it doesn't mean it was a bad pic. It's just that there are SO many good entries this week it's hard to pic just 20.

Well, it's your fault for choosing such a broad theme. :P

Well, it's your fault for choosing such a broad theme.

LOL. Tell me about it. When I chose this theme, I new the shots whould be pretty good. I didn't expect them to be as good as some of them are though. Some good photographers in this comp.

Sorry but I had to do alot of work to just get the pictures online...it took me damn well near an hour..then another 30 minutes to put it on the web and 20 to put them here..I'm very angry so if someone could please tell me the one that they like the best.

Oliver_Newton
LOL. Tell me about it. When I chose this theme, I new the shots whould be pretty good. I didn't expect them to be as good as some of them are though. Some good photographers in this comp.

Well I can help you get started... why don't you pick mine :lol:

Oliver_Newton
.....Some good photographers in this comp.

Not to say this isn't true, but that statement shouldn't be based on "photos" taken in a video game, I would just say there is alot of creativity IMO :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_Newton

.....Some good photographers in this comp.

Originally Posted by //. /. '/
Not to say this isn't true, but that statement shouldn't be based on "photos" taken in a video game, I would just say there is alot of creativity IMO

Ok valid point. There is some good creativity in this comp. lol.

Div is back
1. You can only have ONE final entry

2. You must write FINAL ENTRY in RED over your ONLY final entry.
Life sucks..doesn't it..we all had to make tough decisions on our Final entry..I hope I made the right one though :nervous:

***FINALENTRY***

Tough choice this week, I had a lot of good ones to pick from.

Back