GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 22 Poll

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 62 comments

Who has the best vertical with the best boxer engined car that is also AWD or 4WD???

• [URL=http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ximg010114kk.jpg][IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
poll5to.jpg

Vote!​

Theme: "Verticals"

As far as voting goes, I have made it final, If you vote for yourself, winning or losing, your vote will not count so you may as well not even vote then. The true winner should win with other people's support, not theirs. If you don't like this rule, don't participate. This will be enforced.

Entry #3 is disqualified.
jacoja06, Warning #1.

congrats to those that made the top 20, if you don't like a pick don't bash it, ask me why I picked it and I'll explain :)

Wooo made the top 20..im cool with that :) Well some nice shots were picked :) 👍 I had to go with JMX's all black with white ruf...remindes me of a poster I'd have in my room as a kid :dopey:

//. /. '/
congrats to those that made the top 20, if you don't like a pick don't bash it, ask me why I picked it and I'll explain :)

i guess i was too late PMing you my brightened image, o well. :nervous:

//. /. '/

WOW, I'm honoured to be included in this group, thank you //. /. '/

Now the hard part, voting for only one of these other remarkable shots :)

g-man
WOW, I'm honoured to be included in this group, thank you //. /. '/

Now the hard part, voting for only one of these other remarkable shots :)

Your welcome, considering I'm a well decorated photographer you should be :) lol

Too bad someone didn't warn jacoja06 about his entry. :indiff:

I voted for the red Legacy. There are other excellent photos but this one was a bit better in my eyes.

Good luck to all finalists. 👍

Whohoo I made it, really great pictures this week I'm pleased mine was chosen :D

Ah, thanks PunkRock, I assume it was you that edited the poll? :) Also, thank you for the vote. :)

Wow, I am surprised Alpha's entry doesnt have more votes! I guess I should not have guaranteed it would win. Just call me stupid!:dunce:

ooh I made the cut for the second week running! Glad you like my picture MAV :)

good luck everyone, especially the subis - they'll sure need it to do well against the CTR2s!

Ok everybody, lets try to keep this link bumped up to the top of the main GT4 Board please!:dopey: That is, if you want to have 120+ voters, opposed to a measly 89!

THE LINK!

Keep it bumped!

oops! fixed it :)

edit: you'll have to update the link in my quote.

btw hope no one thinks I'm playing favourites with the pics I used, I just went for a set that stand out and will hopefully attract more voters :)

Brock5000
oops! fixed it :)

edit: you'll have to update the link in my quote.

btw hope no one thinks I'm playing favourites with the pics I used, I just went for a set that stand out and will hopefully attract more voters :)

Yup, just figured that out!

I'm glad you like mine! Did you vote for mine?

ALPHA, could you PM me some tips to have these pictures so crisp? Good entry. ;)👍

Valkendorm
This pic should be disqualified:

The 3400S is NOT a 4WD car.
:guilty:

doh, doh, doh! I feel like such an idiot… My bad. I thought it was just 'Boxter Engines' & 'Verticals'... I totally missed the part about the car being 4WD. :nervous:
Aww well…I should have checked the rules an extra 3rd time, before making my shot.

BTW; How bad is a warning? I don't get disqualified for next week’s competition do I? …because it's not as though I purposely chose an MR car.

BTW: Well done on this weeks finalists 👍

Great entries this week guys! I voted for vr6gti72's entry that has the blue Impreza drifting. Somehow it's just sooooo cool. :cheers:
Though I'm a little disappointed since I haven't made it to the top20. :indiff: And I thought my entry was a nice one too. But hey, well done all of you who made it to the poll!

Yay - a return to the top 20 :dopey: Now I'm gonna have a look and see if anyone has voted for me... how unlikely that is.

Latest Posts

Back