GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 22 Poll

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 62 comments

Who has the best vertical with the best boxer engined car that is also AWD or 4WD???

• [URL=http://img144.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ximg010114kk.jpg][IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darn, surprised i didn't make it, but that's ok, there's always next week...great job everyone who made it! Oh, and the RUF with the water reflection....amazing.

Wow! 60 Voters already, and it's only day 2 of the poll! We are on our way to 120+ Voters! Ya just have to draw them in!👍

jacoja06
BTW; How bad is a warning? I don't get disqualified for next week’s competition do I? …because it's not as though I purposely chose an MR car.
It's nothing to worry about, you get three warnings before anything happens. I know it wasn't meant to be done on purpose, but knowing the chance of getting a warning people will try their hardest to follow all details of the theme completely. I'm sure it won't happen again. 👍

I love the one with the light blue Ruf in the distance. It just looks so perfect. Just what a [Porsche] should be. Pristine, beautiful, yet deceptively quick.

Slick6
It's nothing to worry about, you get three warnings before anything happens. I know it wasn't meant to be done on purpose, but knowing the chance of getting a warning people will try their hardest to follow all details of the theme completely. I'm sure it won't happen again. 👍

The warning system is a neat idea then. Thanks :)

Whohoo I'm joint second I've never had so many votes thanks to everyone who voted for my picture 👍

It's close.
For the first time ever i actually stand a chance of winning. :D

i voted for the photo-travel legacy.. colors are great in that photo :drool:

This makes my week! :)

2nd in GTPlay Photomode competition, voted by users
1st in GTPlay Photomode competition, voted by organizers
(so far) 4th this week's comp!

Wow!

And notice that I am the only one to have a race car in the finalist. :sly: Hehe! :dopey: Maybe it makes it even more unique. 💡

Mistral
And notice that I am the only one to have a race car in the finalist. :sly: Hehe! :dopey: Maybe it makes it even more unique. 💡
I think your entry is very realistic :drool:

I have to say it's maybe my best session ever for GTP Photomode comp..! I'm still wondering if I should have taken another picture instead of the one you can see here. They were all very nice after brightness and contrast ajustment.

Awesome event this week. I'm not winning, but I could care less because the entries are so spectacular, I enjoy just opening the thread randomly and looking at them.

Is this one over or is there still some time for people to vote? It's the 6th here.

I liked the last one (Scooby WRX STi Rally Car in Swiss Alps) because it reminded me of something like a cover of Colin McRae Rally (insert year here). It's just so photorealistic!
PS. congrats Gtchamp. Nice win.

Back