GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 23

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 214 comments
Thanks. I wanted something a little different, but the "Jaguar" on the license plate is too low quality to show, so that kind of limited the options :( I hope it's not too dark on CRT monitors...if so, oh well, too late now :)

Final Entry

I haven't entered the comp in a while so I thought I'd throw together something.

JTSnooks
Thanks. I wanted something a little different, but the "Jaguar" on the license plate is too low quality to show, so that kind of limited the options :( I hope it's not too dark on CRT monitors...if so, oh well, too late now :)

I won't hold it against you. It's a great shot,and you can't help it that the PS2 makes everything look like crap.

Final Entry

Preview

Is there enough emphasis on the exhaust?

MachOne
I won't hold it against you. It's a great shot,and you can't help it that the PS2 makes everything look like crap.
Well actually, I just messed it up in editing...maybe I'll go back and redo it :)

Toronado
I better put up a new photo now that I started the Cizeta trend... :rolleyes:

You didn't start ANYTHING.

I used it without even reading the thread since it was in my garage and needed some usage.

I didn't even know you had the first Cizeta picture.I thought I did.So calm down and get off your high horse.

MachOne
You didn't start ANYTHING.

I used it without even reading the thread since it was in my garage and needed some usage.

I didn't even know you had the first Cizeta picture.I thought I did.So calm down and get off your high horse.

HAHA.....I think that sometimes when I enter a pic...." I hope that they didnt think I was copying someone else's pic"... Its hard to post an "original" car in the comps...there is usually at least one double. Its all about what car inspires you for the subject....sometimes someone else agrees. :)

Besides, there have been quite a few Cizeta photos, so I doubt he was specifically talking about any one person. There really has been a trend of Cizetas, not sure why.

A lot of these pics are just rear pics, not focusing on the exhaust.... This could pose problems...

man i cant beleive ive been missing out on this for so long!

here is my first ever entry:

final entry:

honorable mentions:

^ nice one TF ... look at those texture dots
I have no idea why PD made them like that
I am sick of it

Tomorrow is the day that the competition ends so get in your entry as quickly as possible before Slick says NO MORE!

Great entries this week, should be interesting.

franz
^ nice one TF ... look at those texture dots
I have no idea why PD made them like that
I am sick of it
somebody
I like the update more than your original 👍

Great texture under the car

thx guys. yeah franz, i cant stand those texture dots. if only i could use blur ;)
the background was alot of the reason i liked the pic though.
btw, thx for my one vote this week somebody.

Phew, right on time...

This is my first participation in the photo comps (and actually my first posts of photos on this forum, not my first GT4 pics though)

FINAL ENTRY:

Honorable mentions:
1. 2.

I would like to know though, if someone thinks one of the honorable mentions would have been better as final. I'm not asking anyone to decide, my final entry is final, i'm just curious, you know. But since we're at the deadline it's kind of pointless i guess, hehe.

Anyway, since it's the 6th of August (1 day before my birthday, actually), I'd like to remember people that this is the anniversary of the Hiroshima bomb...

Goodnight, and good luck everyone!

I would say you have at least 24 hours left! It's only 6pm on the 5th where I am at. Unless for some reason Slick wants to end it early???

Sorry I thought a day has gone by. My calendar said August 5th at 5AM so I though once I slept it'd magically be a day later but it was the same day so I confused myself. :boggled:

lol @ the dots-- it was the lazy way to get out of more polygons.. use the dots to create shading..

FINAL ENTRY:

gsxr4exhaust6pg.jpg

ARRRGGGHHH! I take 2 sets of replacement photos and by the time I get here, two people have already used the cars with which I used in taking them (Toyota RSC, Suzuki GSXR/4)...back to GT4 I go. That being said, I will admit the Suzuki one is better than the one I planned to use (mine was just some backfire pic), as I put a little more effort into the RSC one than I did with my Suzuki one.

I love the Chevy symbols on the Suzuki :D That's the trouble with using other car's wheels, I guess. And it's ok, I've seen Corvette symbols on plenty of Trans Am's wheels, don't as my why they don't change the center caps :crazy:

You guys can use the same car as someone else. Just make them quite a bit different.

Back