GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 4

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 249 comments
440 CHARGER
That image could look 10 times better if you bumped the contrast up on it! It looks like it has a hazy film over right now... Just a suggestion. I can help you out if you'd like?

Better now? I allready bumped the contrast but I just lightened it too much, so I just brought back the lightening.

//. /. '/
Better now? I allready bumped the contrast but I just lightened it too much, so I just brought back the lightening.

Yes, that looks much better! It really brings out the colors and gives the picture more depth!

New to these forums and this is my first post but I still hope that means I cant enter :)

FINAL ENTRY

Had a hard time choosing it between:

Still not sure which one is better but ill choose the top one! Wish I could choose both though :dopey:

Still dont know which is better - I like both equally as they both show two different aspects. Ip-dip-doo always works though! 👍

dori-san
Not too bad! With a little color retouching you could get plenty of votes.

Since C70T5 seems to have followed your advice and reposted a touched-up picture, shouldn't you tell him that's against the rules?

FINAL ENTRY 👍 👍 👍

Man, I'm having alot of trouble picking which one I want, but I think I've got it!
You can't go wrong with the car that started it all!

A couple other GTO's that just did'nt cut it...

I was thinking Viper, but thought, na...

CrackHoor
Since C70T5 seems to have followed your advice and reposted a touched-up picture, shouldn't you tell him that's against the rules?

I did it by reducing the exposure on the original on the PS2 in game but for some reason it came out pixelated, I was trying to follow the rules, but I will simply re take the pic from another camera until it's right, or considering the great work submited.... start again with divine inspiration!

Can't tonight as my B spec guy is on the case on the 24 hour Nerburgring endurance, he's 7 laps up in second place and now it's bed time, no more times three tonight!

But we all know what waits for me in the morning ;) 👍

i guess i hadn't posted my 440 cuda yet? if i have, i'm sorry, but i looked for it back thru page 8, and didn't find it.. so here's my Final Entry

also.. for the SRT fans out there:

damn.. i hope my pic isn't that dark on everyone's computers. Its much brighter on the monitors at school..

Might be my final entry-

Other photos to choose from-

Still skeptical about my first pic being my best photo, which one do you guys think is best?

cELica
STANDING OVATION! :bowdown:

We have the winner!! GREAT picture, really 👍

Thanks for the compliments. I was about to choose this one as my final entry:

...but then I saw that someone else had already posted a Sting Ray in the same setting, sort of, so I decided to change my final entry and chose the GTO pic. :)

Rac3rX
WTF? read the rules/theme

No side scrolling in this post!

I think it's hilarious that people post 3 or more pics
saying that they can't decide which should be their
entry. It's like they're fishing to see which one will
garner the most votes. C'mon people! Make a de-
cision!!! We don't want to do it for you! If you take
a couple of pics that you really like, then pick the one
that you like best! Most of the pics are pretty good
anyways.

I do like seeing the "honorable mentions" though.
Keep 'em coming!

Whats with the peeps who are paying zero attention
to the themes... Do they just read "Photomode
Competition" and go grab one? No point in mentioning
it though, people who are new to it are going to do
it once, hopefully not more, and then there will be a
new new person the next week to do it all over again.

Peace!

MCX
Whats with the peeps who are paying zero attention
to the themes... Do they just read "Photomode
Competition" and go grab one? No point in mentioning
it though, people who are new to it are going to do
it once, hopefully not more, and then there will be a
new new person the next week to do it all over again.

Not to mention that it's a pathetic picture anyway... The whole post just needs to be deleted by a mod, or the one who posted needs to delete it! And I think people need to scale their pictures down to 800x xxx anyway, makes it much easier to browse pictures!

Back