GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 7

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 224 comments

Slick6

Premium
United States
United States
Welcome to the 7th Week of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition.
week74oc.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules will result in disqualification from the competition.

rules2wc.jpg

• Do not use anyone else’s work. Only use your own.
  • Do not use an entry from a previous competition.
  • Photoshop can be used to crop, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, and for adding text. Changing color curves or manipulating is prohibited.
  • Post your final entry in RED letters. Such as “FINAL ENTRY”
    [*]Only one entry may be submitted, and it must be uploaded using Imageshack and have the thumbnail picture.
http://imageshack.us/

deadline2tc.jpg

The competitions will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions. The approximate deadline is:
April 16th.

theme9sq.jpg

This week’s competition will be restricted to "Travel any exotic location with any small car(s)" as chosen by Week 5 winner franz.

[New!] Please note that we are using a new system in which the winner of a previous competition that chose the theme for this week, will also at the end of the week skim through and select their top 20 entries to be placed on the poll.

Any questions, please PM me, or E-mail me at kobyw989@gmail.com

Further explanation of theme:
Exotic location should be a place that you can relax with beautiful scenery. Modern city like New York will be inappropriate. Anything about the size of Civic or smaller will be considering "small car".

I hope this is considered a small car (it's pretty small so I assumed it would be):
FINAL ENTRY:

Honorable Mentions:

Maybe I should emphasize the word .. RELAX
so drifting and speeding would be off-topic
Also think yourself traveling, which is a happy moment, pick some happy colour for your car :)
And you are NOT racing, so small racing car(s) will be rather non-sense

guys, u should enter a maximum of size for the cars, becouse the sizes are in the specs of the cars, size or weight

Sorry I keep changing my entry, just its such a great theme im having a whale of a time taking photo's in these cars and locations. Its a Diatusu Copen TT (check the rims..) awesome fun at 63bhp..

FINAL ENTRY

I know this one isnt a valid entry but i reckon the photoshop sunlight makes it look even better..

This list is pretty much what I am targeting .. which is 100hp or less
(you should exclude some cars in this list if you think they are much bigger than civic)
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt4/car_li...&pwr_wgt1=&pwr_wgt2=&value1=&value2=&x=48&y=3
if you found some other cars have more horsepower but still very small ....
e.g. Lotus Elise, I would consider them as small cars as well
I am not that picky on how small your car is, about size of Civics or less would be good enough.
But I would be more considering if your small car(s) match the environment as well as the theme

Edit> you DO NOT have to pick summer oriented scenery, snow scenes are permitted as well ... as long as you can prove me "travelling in relax way", so there are plenty of choices ... not just Citta di Aria or Costa di Amalfi

FINAL ENTRY

From the German Countryside with love.
_____
Some other nice pics:

I'm still torn between the one I picked and this vertical one.

Damestic89
hey slick, plan on putting up the poll today? I no it takes alot of time, but just wondering?
I'll put it up as soon as hatch PM's me his top 20. With this new format it's actually alot easier to put up polls. :D

it was just down when i went to the track, i also took pics at tahiti maze but the top was up so i decided not to use them 👍

hope that helps lol ;)

FINAL ENTRY

My little cappucino bathing in the sun :)

The theme for this competition is quite challenging!

...well it's challenging for me anyway :)

Ohh yeah, some of these pictures remind me of Far Cry :indiff:

This is about the size of a civic...

FINAL ENTRY

Some runner ups...

This is my first time in the competition...be gentle :scared:

JTSnooks
This is about the size of a civic...

FINAL ENTRY

Some runner ups...

This is my first time in the competition...be gentle :scared:

nice pics but corvettes are not small cars ;)

franz
(you should exclude some cars in this list if you think they are much bigger than civic)
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt4/car_li...&pwr_wgt1=&pwr_wgt2=&value1=&value2=&x=48&y=3
I am not that picky on how small your car is, about size of Civics or less would be good enough.
But I would be more considering if your small car(s) match the environment as well as the theme

Edit> you DO NOT have to pick summer oriented scenery, snow scenes are permitted as well ... as long as you can prove me "travelling in relax way", so there are plenty of choices ... not just Citta di Aria or Costa di Amalfi

quick question, are either of these cars acceptable or are they too exotic?

Lancia Stratos - road version
Peugeot 205 t16 - road version

DRIFT GOD
nice pics but corvettes are not small cars ;)
if you have something slightly bigger is okay ...
but I will prefer smaller one like I listed

I know there is no clear borderline
because I am looking for how much you understand the theme
not how small your car is ...

Brock5000
quick question, are either of these cars acceptable or are they too exotic?
Lancia Stratos - road version
Peugeot 205 t16 - road version

Yes they are valid as well

lionel> paris is okay, as long as not modern part of paris

franz
https://www.gtplanet.net/gt4/car_list/get_cars.php?mm=&nu=&cost1=&cost2=&type=&power1=LT&power2=101&torque1=&torque2=&pwr_wgt1=&pwr_wgt2=&value1=&value2=&x=48&y=3

'think I got my car for this week's comp! :)👍

Back