GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 7

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 224 comments
Hi all,

I'm new to the forums but I like what I see, kudos to the admins. This photomode competition is a great idea ! Alot of amazing pics from everyone đź‘Ť . Here is my entry if I'm not too late. This pic always relaxes me ;)

FINAL ENTRY

I think Slick6 would put a standard format for posting
like first one must be the final entry
Honorable mentions should be on the next line
and shouldn't be more than 3 honorable mentions
that will be similar to Drift photo competition

Dori-san > last one is his final

I've seen other people have entries without having "final entry," then state when the next photo is their "final entry" (and I don't mean "honorable mentions" either)

so, I want all four to be considered for competition, true photo contests are judged on a body of work with one photo being taken to represent the group, I have four in my body of work but the "judge" will pick the entry

I know the rules state that "Only one entry may be submitted..." but that was when all entries were being voted on, now the "judge" should be able to pick whatever 20 photo he/she likes without having to worry about good photos being passed up do to lack of "final entry" (now two "final entry"'s is just ludicris LOL)

of course this is ALL up to Slick so no one else should have any input on rules, just my $.02

The one and only picture with Final Entry, is the one and only that is elgible for a possible spot on the chose 20 poll. Start making exceptions to the rules, and then everyone starts doing it and things get messy.

//. /. '/
I've seen other people have entries without having "final entry," then state when the next photo is their "final entry" (and I don't mean "honorable mentions" either)

so, I want all four to be considered for competition, true photo contests are judged on a body of work with one photo being taken to represent the group, I have four in my body of work but the "judge" will pick the entry

I know the rules state that "Only one entry may be submitted..." but that was when all entries were being voted on, now the "judge" should be able to pick whatever 20 photo he/she likes without having to worry about good photos being passed up do to lack of "final entry" (now two "final entry"'s is just ludicris LOL)

of course this is ALL up to Slick so no one else should have any input on rules, just my $.02

so i can post 4 pictures up too? along with the rest of the ppl here? im sure the judge doesnt wanna look through 50+ odd pictures... đź‘Ž

I just submitted the top 20 to slick6
so from now on ... no more entries accepted

Back