GT4 Photomode Magazine Cover Competition: Week 1

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 105 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUV is a bit different to truck ... even thou it is truck based
if it is allowed, then we will have more choice on what car we can use
but anyway ... trucks only will be fine by me ...

I'm going by what I see in Truckin, Truck Trends, etc.

K so we can use trucks and suv's?? Cool
P.S Should state this in the rules

Updated!

Will you consider midget a truck?
the fact that it got a bed behind

For the sake of hoping someone uses it, yes, yes it is. The Midget is included.

damn i thought about the midget but wasnt sure.... crap i could have made the greatest mag. cover ever ! :D

BlazinXtreme
Set size will be whatever the size of a GT4 verticle picture is.

GTP's poll width is about 800 pixels. (Comes from other competitions) If you get larger than this it will increase the width of the page. The vertical length of the picture can be anything, it will just keep increasing the length of the poll.

Final Entry

I used Jesse Jane photo and barcode as the external source
they can be found in google
anyway ... sex sells 👍

cardude2004
GTP's poll width is about 800 pixels. (Comes from other competitions) If you get larger than this it will increase the width of the page. The vertical length of the picture can be anything, it will just keep increasing the length of the poll.
The poll should just be thumbnails which are linked to the real size pics.

Clever entry franz, my fav so far.

I'll put something together in a few days.

Blake

I decided to give this competition a go! It's right down my alley as I am a CG Major and am into the graphic design stuff. So here is my:

FINAL ENTRY

OK guys, I got it figured out... They were in CMYK color and I had to switch them to RGB, so there they are!
The Left one is Larger, Right one Smaller.

I had a couple issues of Truckin' so I decide to see if I could recreate something similar. The Barcode is now on. I just scanned in the magazine cover and copied the Barcode, than recreated it in photoshop.
And it's basically a Truckin' Magazine, to give them props or whatever we have to do. I used all my own pictures though. Hope you like!👍

Hey guys, I finally got my mag cover design for truckin uploaded. They are a couple post up just in case you did'nt see them already. And nice shot Stumpydino, BTW!👍

440 CHARGER
I decided to give this competition a go! It's right down my alley as I am a CG Major and am into the graphic design stuff. So here is my:

FINAL ENTRY

OK guys, I got it figured out... They were in CMYK color and I had to switch them to RGB, so there they are!

I had a couple issues of Truckin' so I decide to see if I could recreate something similar. I know the Barcode is not on there yet, but it's late and I need to go to bed, so I will do it tomorrow. Hope you like!👍

dude that looks exactly like a truckin magazine. Although I dont think an SUV would make the cover, considering they have a mag dedicated to SUV's but incredible work none the less. :)👍

440 CHARGER
Hey guys, I finally got my mag cover design for truckin uploaded. They are a couple post up just in case you did'nt see them already. And nice shot Stumpydino, BTW!👍

ta v much, id only just discovered the uses of the focal range :dopey: brilliant cover there, if a little saturated

440 CHARGER

FINAL ENTRY

I had a couple issues of Truckin' so I decide to see if I could recreate something similar. I know the Barcode is not on there yet, but it's late and I need to go to bed, so I will do it tomorrow. Hope you like!👍

👍 Wow that's the best one I've seen so far I think, it looks just like Truckin magazine. And yes there has been SUV's on the cover before.

well after looking at the other entries im almost too embarased to post mine lol, but here goes nothing.

FINAL ENTRY

EDIT:

i used the real magazines logo and layout, and i borrowed the UPC CODE from one of the other pics ;)

To add some more thrill to the competition a designers choice award will be given out each week to someone. The winner of the previous competition will pick their favorite cover. Since I started the competition I will pick the winner this week. Just so I can give out more awards.

Anyways here is my FINAL ENTRY.

Barcode from a Yahoo! search, everything else is my own.

BlazinXtreme
To add some more thrill to the competition a designers choice award will be given out each week to someone. The winner of the previous competition will pick their favorite cover. Since I started the competition I will pick the winner this week. Just so I can give out more awards.

Wha??? So we dont get a poll? Hmph.

No no no we do get a poll, but along with the poll there will be a designers choice award. Sorry I guess I should have been more clear :ouch: .

Winner chooses next weeks theme eh? Well I guess you'd choose next weeks as the winner won't be determined for another week, but yeah...

Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back