GT4 Photomode Magazine Cover Competition: Week 1

• Thread starter Joey D
  • 105 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a former editor I'm obliged to point out a typo in the title - it should be Trucker's with an apostrophe ;)

And on that note Sony gets a big frowny stamp for putting one in the numerical dates of the used car lots - 70s 80s & 90s do NOT have an apostrophe in them!

Some very nice covers in this thread, I look forward to having a go when I can find a few hours to spare :)

I worked on mine a little more, I thought it could use some more touches.

Alright guys I'm going to close this thread at say 8pm Eastern Standard Time tomarrow.

My small first try, consider it my FINAL ENTRY 'cause this dosn't really interest me that much. Just wanted to give it a little go. Took about 5 minutes...

Barbabenno
My small first try, consider it my FINAL ENTRY 'cause this dosn't really interest me that much. Just wanted to give it a little go. Took about 5 minutes...

Not bad for 5 mins ... Truck You!! 👍

MCX
Final Entry... I think. Purely fictional magazine.

Very nice!👍 Except you should bump the contrast up a little bit on your photo so that it matches the contrast and bightness of your wheels and tires! I am assuming you cut and pasted those wheels in there, at least thats what it looks like. But color and overall layout is very nice! So far it's getting my vote.

440 CHARGER
Very nice!👍 Except you should bump the contrast up a little bit on your photo so that it matches the contrast and bightness of your wheels and tires! I am assuming you cut and pasted those wheels in there, at least thats what it looks like. But color and overall layout is very nice! So far it's getting my vote.

Thanks! :D Also, thanks for the tips. I am definately not the expert at contrast/brightness adjustments with dark pics. I keep getting the truck to red, or tires too gray. Of course, it doesn't help that I have no patience for anything other than quick tweaks.

I pasted the wheels on a new layer and transform/scaled them up to an official 20". They are actually 18ish on the truck normally. Good catch.

suzq044
it HAS been more than a week eh? ... is the poll goin up soon?

BlazinXtreme
Alright guys I'm going to close this thread at say 8pm Eastern Standard Time tomarrow.

Here we go, I want to people time.

And by tomarrow I mean today.

Oh screw the 8pm time, I gotta leave soon so I'll just make the poll now.

The competition is now over for week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back