GT4 playable online via Xlink!

Ok im a little confused on setting my ps2 up to work on here. Here is my current setup. I have a lan card in my pc which goes to our modem/router (dsl). Now where do i connect my ps2 to this and which kind of cables do i need. Can i just connect my ps2 right to the router or do i go through the pc and use the usb thing on the router?? please help me with this i would really like to play. Once i get it goin i will have a dedicated server up 247 365 .

OK i am runnin the computer thru the usb into the router then have the ethernet cable goin from ps2 to router and it says cannot find console any ideas

Have you set up GT4 for network play? Is it running now? Are you using the crossover cable you said you had in the other thread (because you shouldn't be...)?

Yes my network is setup same network i play toca race driver three and socom 3 on no i am using a regular cable. Idk it cant find my console it says and why does kia always shut down on me

No - I asked if you've set up GT4 for online play.

This is the important bit.

In that case i have not and now i notice it comes up with no compatible network interfaces were found. Is that because i dont have gt4 setup. How do i set up gt4 to go online

Step 5 from the same post...

I presume you aren't set as the host?

No i just wanna try it out and if it works im gunna set up a dedicated server. 2 more ?'s why does it always close and say there is no network interface device

Latest Posts

Back