GT4 PMC Week 28

• Thread starter Slick6
  • 197 comments
Wow Franz and DiabolicalMask, those pics are as sweet as, so clean and lovley.

Suzq044, nice pic too, look like you need to turn the quality up in GT4 though as it looks like you have got blockyness on your pic.

Suzq's pictures aren't blocky. Did you make the picture the larger size in photoshop? I hate how photoshop makes the pictures smaller. But i guess they've goatta fit it on the screen. :grumpy:

Suzq044 you pic is a different resolution, thus giving it a grainy or block effect see for your self.

this is the image size in Photoshop, notice your resolution comapred to the other wich is from mine.

your image size.
suqs3wh.jpg

Mine (not the one posted for this comp)
mine1oz.jpg

Mine is 72dpi and yours is at 96dpi an increase of 24dpi, which has made your pic weird. Also your has had a decrease in document size :odd:

thats actually an option in photomode, i always save to large resolution.. :) all my photos are like that

also, i think you compared a tall photo to a wide photo, because they are the same dimensions... as far as the 90.. whatever dpi it was, i dunno how that happened, i usually save at 72 :odd:

fwiw in photoshop I find it better to use the 'save for web', 'jpeg maximum' option for the final image. Saving as at higher levels is unnecesssary as any extra details you retain in the larger filesize will be lost when ends up on a webpage ;)

I've had this pic lying around for ages and I've never found a comp to use it in, so here it is!
Final Entry

Feedback welcome.

Final Entry Updated >Here< 👍

kennythebomb
Thats such an awesome shot. Why didn't you spend the 5 minutes to clean up the jaggies?
You are only allowed to change curves in the Advanced comp.

LOLZ I actually have EXACTLY EXACTLY the same picture lolz, I dunno if I posted it up, but it's on Beginning course if someone doesn't recognize. It's on the long last corner offcourse.....:sly::cool:

I had EXACTLY the same angle too:lol:

GT4Fan that a nice image, clean and a good angle, maybe a little small but ahh well ;)

@ Suzq044 sorry if i came off all ar5ehole ish didnt mean to just wanted to help you out :nervous: no harm done, :) 👍

Thanks again man:);) And the size was at it's limits, couldn't be larger.....at least...the PREVIEW then...

Edit: Well I see that if you click thumbnail, it's a bit small yes...but I'm sick of photoshop for a while:P;)

//. /. '/
Final Entry

I didn't scroll through all the pages so let me know if it's like someone elses

Yeah well.....there's no car:scared: Thats really "OPEN" THEME lolz:lol: I like it though, but a background is good if it has a foreground:S

dropzone
I DID NOT PHOTOSHOP. I don't know what it takes to photoshop a pic, and my pic took WORK to get it together. Don't even worry about those pics being in this competition as entries, I will change my final entry(maybe no entry). My truck competition submission luckily got a mention, and now the Mercs here who knows how they would've done.

Please read my post.

Did I say you photoshopped it?

Ever?

Please point it out to me.

Right now, ponit it out.

I wanna see this.

Latest Posts

Back