GT4 PMC Week 30

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 161 comments
pmc30theme9bz.jpg

Welcome to Week 30 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

rulesaudi3hs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not been entered in any previous competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • Additional photos may be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Photoshop may only be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, add a border or signature or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
  • Photoshop may NOT be used to change colors, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.

deadlinevolvo1sd.jpg

• The competition will run in much the same manner as the other artistic competitions.
  • The approximate deadline is: September 24th.

themegtrconcept8yq.jpg

• The theme for week 30 is "British Car on the 'Ring in B&W" as chosen by week 28 winner s12ken.
    [*]Cars allowed: Any British Car. Track: Nurburgring. Style: Black & White only with no WB tint.
    [*] Black & White must be applied through the use of the GT4 Photomode filter (triangle button).
    [*] You may NOT use Photoshop to turn a colour image into Black & White.

Disqualified list:
None

For members who have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Well well!! Week 30 should bring in some interesting entries!!! I look forward to seeing them! Good Luck everyone!

I assume you want people to use the in-game feature to make the pictures black and white and not photoshop. There is quite a difference between GT4's ingame system and using photoshop, plus one is against the rules. Thought I'd make that clear for everyone.

Yes... Brock forgot to put in the Tip i mentioned.. well i'll type it down again.

Tip: Use only the In-game feature as stated by Slick6, Use the Saturation Button (triangle) to set yor pictures to black and white and remember... NO PHOTSHOP! (except the usual stuff)

Sorry to be an a** but are we allowed to adjust white balance to get some blue/"red" color in it?

thanks TF
nice entries so far
I am expecting some people will enter a very nice picture later this week

Back