GT4 PMC Week 30

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 161 comments
jacoja06
eek :scared: ... I am a tad late, but here is my

FINAL ENTRY đź‘Ť

I wouldn't like to be a b***h, but the Nissan behind... I think it's not british... but since the primary object of the pic clearly is the Bentley, it should be ok. Let's hope so :dopey: Great pic.

i just hope i get an hounorable mention. i always seem to do crap in these comps.
im hoping for better luck, as the standard of pics is ever so high.
(edit) oh yeah, and HURRY UP WITH POLL GOD DAMN IT!

Why? Week 31 has nothing to do with Kenny... no?
Wk 29's winner is known (Sprite?). He should have a theme by now and someone (brock? or Sprite) can put up the thread, no?

Melaneimoon
Why? Week 31 has nothing to do with Kenny... no?
Wk 29's winner is known (Sprite?). He should have a theme by now and someone (brock? or Sprite) can put up the thread, no?
Oh yes. Sorry, my bad.
I mean, Kenny should've already posted the top20 to Brock so he could do the poll for this. And yes, Sprite should've already sent the theme to Brock so we could have the week 31 comp.
Now, hopefully I did it right this time.

spykerdriver
Calm down people. You will get the poll and next week if you just wait, and if you're polite.
I won't calm down before we get the poll! I have waited the whole day to see my pic in the top20 :lol: like that would happen... and now it's like 7pm here so... if I had known we won't be getting the poll today, I sure would've had lots of other things to be done...

Latest Posts

Back