GT4 PMC Week 33

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 163 comments
pmc33b1ii.jpg

Welcome to Week 33 of the GT4 PhotoMode Competition

themegtrconcept8yq.jpg

• The theme for week 33 is "Tuning Cars blasting through the City!" as chosen by week 31 winner Diabolical Mask
  • Cars: Any car bought at the Tuning Car Village (Road and Race), or Full Model cars from Nismo, Mugen and TRD (Road cars only)
  • Tracks: Any City Course

deadlinevolvo1sd.jpg

• This competition will run for one week.
  • The approximate deadline is: October 15th.

rulesaudi3hs.jpg

Please read all rules. Inability to follow rules may result in disqualification.

• You must use only your own work that has not been entered in any previous competition.
  • Only one entry may be submitted, mark it clearly as Final Entry
  • Use to host your entry and copy the 'Thumbnail for forums' code into your post.
  • Additional photos may only be posted in the form of either two honorable mentions in thumbnail form, or a single preview image that does not to exceed 400x300 pixels in size.
  • Do not ask other members to choose your final entry.
  • Photoshop may only be used to crop, rotate, resize, adjust brightness and contrast, add a border or small signature, or to remove the "Gran Turismo/©SCEI" watermark, if you so wish.
  • Photoshop may NOT be used to change colors, sharpen, apply filters or otherwise manipulate the image in any form.
Warnings:
None

For members who have not participated in a Photomode Competition, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how the system works.

Okay, here's my Final Entry of this week, I hope this gets in the top 20... :nervous:

preview4sc.jpg

Edit: changed the contrast a bit.

Great shot sejtur, exept the word preview is crooked and doesnt fit with the angle of the thing you put it on.

PERFECT BALANCE
There goes my chance of winning, and if some people like danger orange enter, then im really screwed.

Yours is awesome!

edit:woah danger just posted his too. Looks like your all going for the same car? Nice pics everybody.

I went with the Celica because I figured no one would use it... Guess I was wrong. :lol:

Nice shot arsenal... i like tht one 👍

here's one from a very recent photoshoot ..... just last week actually. Anyway I might give it another go later but if not then this is my....

Final Entry

Preview
pmc33citytuning3prewview7to.jpg

Wow, there's a lot of good entries already. Since there's a limited amount of cars to chose from, I want to get my entry in early this week (for once ;)).

So are Nismo/TRD/Mugen cars fair game? A couple of my shots have one of them in it, and it'd make the decision process a lot easier.

I'm really enjoying PR's, JFM's, and Syntax' so far 👍. Syntax, that's a really nice shot of the reflections, especially the contast up on the nose :)

I changed my mind.

Tokyo Extreme Racer style final entry :)

I might change my mind again, though.

Latest Posts

Back