GT4 PMC Week 33

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 163 comments
isnt the nurburgring technically a town street? or something.. town of nurburg? [i could just be making an ass of myself from that statement]

yes.. it is nurburg,,, and actually,, yes,, I believe the curcuit basically IS the town... but it's all good.. I can take another shot if you'd all like.... I just thought it was a dope shot.. and with a car from the tuner thingy....

i think whoever made the theme had in mind a major city.. like NY or LA in the US .. skyscrapers and the like..

suzq044
isnt the nurburgring technically a town street? or something.. town of nurburg? [i could just be making an ass of myself from that statement]
No you're not making an ass of yourself, cause what I've heard and read, the track runs through many little towns, but still, I don't think Nürburgring counts as a city track.

Well for this comp it's simple. The "City Circuit" section of GT4, you know.
Because on those circuits you're really driving between the buildings, on the city streets. The Nürburgring or La Sarthe just use major public (inter-town) roads.

DiabolicalMask
@Scaff and Toronado: could you guys please post your previous final entries, so that I can delete them from my HDD.

From here on - and since I have saved all the pictures so far to my HDD - I'd appreciate everyone who changes their entries not to remove their previous, so I can delete them and avoid confusion. Thanks. 👍
Okay, it's this:

Unless you meant the DQ'd Buick.

DiabolicalMask
From here on - and since I have saved all the pictures so far to my HDD - I'd appreciate everyone who changes their entries not to remove their previous, so I can delete them and avoid confusion. Thanks. 👍
Do what I do: save the thumbnail links in a word file, and type the entrant's names with them. No confusion (or disk space) that way ;) :D

Back