GT4 Race Database

• Thread starter Famine
  • 41 comments
That is a very nice list.
Now all I need is some space to write in what car I used for each race and more importantly what A-Spec and B-Spec points I won for it.
Great!

I do that... :D

I put my lap time, race time, car, power and A-spec points in the next 5 columns... :D

Great List!!!! just one question, What version of GT4 is this for because the credits are very large to what is in NA version? 👍 👍 👍 👍

Famine
It's a 100-fold increase, and the reason is...

Japanese NTSC version. All of the credits in the Japanese NTSC version are 100 times larger, meaning that you get 100 times more prize money, but everything costs 100 times more.

I guess I should update this file, really...

Is there an equivalent of this maximum A-spec point database in GTPlanet for GT4. I looked around for a while, but didn't find anything like this.

http://www.granturismobynumbers.com/ubb/Forum30/HTML/000142.html

The reason I'm asking is that the above database does not contain the ABSOLUTE maximum amount of A-spec points (only 100,000 points) in all races. No nitrous was used so that set the limit of some races. I would like to get my hands on a newer version showing 110,000 (113,000??) A-spec points or so maximum with maybe some alternative cars used. Right now I don't know for certain all races it is impossible to achieve 200 A-spec points. I know some of that information is scattered throughout the forum, but it would be nice to have it in one place.

If Excel were used it would make a very nice database and that text chart is a very good start that only needs to be updated a bit. I guess it's probably a lot of work, but some of you really like these sort of challenges.

Back