GT4 vs Forza [Let the battle begin]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Front
  • 5,710 comments
  • 384,750 views
dunkee
You need the adapter to get on the LAN fro the tunnel software...I think?

Damn, good point I forgot about that. I guess I got more accustomed to the Xboxs in built adapter than I had reallised. Argh doesn't Sony ever include anything for free? (Well I suppose mine has built in I.R. woo :indiff: )

Unless you could do it via USB, but I doubt it.
 
T5-R
Damn, good point I forgot about that. I guess I got more accustomed to the Xboxs in built adapter than I had reallised. Argh doesn't Sony ever include anything for free? (Well I suppose mine has built in I.R. woo :indiff: )

Unless you could do it via USB, but I doubt it.

PStwo has one built in.

its toight.
 
I choose the one with experience, you know who I'm talking about.
 
I hope this thread dies. I'll be buying both.
 
You have it set to 10 posts per page?
 
Thats because you have 20 posts per page
 
VIPERGTSR01
Thats because you have 20 posts per page

oh...neat.

anyway, I was hoping to get a Forza demo with Halo 2. My hopes were dashed.

Now I hear you get a Forza demo with the purchase of Mechassault 2. Anybody else hear about this?
 
....what? ..no reverse lights?? :yuck: ..how in the world am i gonna know if i'm going in reverse when i'm racing???..hehehe, as if..... :sick:
..there's only one answer for you!!!.... Forza GT4!!!! 👍 (forza, in Italian...means... strenght!!)...so, .... GT4 will have the.... strenght!!... :sly:
..but, what the heck,... you can always get both...and then sell the one that disappoints you... :ouch:
 
yep, with ur post, tha_con, and mine makes this topic alives....
 
both games are gonna be awsome. also LFS S2 will bee awsome + its online and already has an established online community. 2005 will be a good year for Sim Racing Fans. :)
 
Does anyone think that GT4 will be game of the year? From what I saw from ign Forza doesn't come close to GT4. Especially in the video section. Also I think the physics are off.
 
So far i believe GT4 will be game of the year, unless they release Black & White 2, which I doubt though... But I still have high hopes for GT4
 
Well Im sure its been brought up already, but most of us havent played either so what are we talking about here??
 
I read in the latest Australian xbox mag that forza are trying to ceap the ratings up as much as GT4
 
in all honosty id put money on 10+ years(when did gt1 come out :confused: ) of experience. but it doesnt matter because im picking up both.
 
GT1 did not come out in late 1994 - early 2005, quite a few years later actually.
 
live4speed
GT1 did not come out in late 1994 - early 2005, quite a few years later actually.

Are you from an alternate dimension? Or is 2005 a typo.
 
I don't know the exact date GT1 was released, but I've seen some posts over on Amazon.com that were posted around August 2000...so, it's got to be around this time frame...Plus/Minus a few months... :)
 
If you mean Gran turismo 1 it was released in late 1997. Amazon were formed in 2000 hense the post date
 
GT1 was released in December 1997 in Japan and later in 1998 elsewhere. I know this because I actually bought it on Japanese import along with a chipped PS1 for the occasion. :)
 
kinigitt
Are you from an alternate dimension? Or is 2005 a typo.
give PD's reputation for delays I figured GT1 might not be out in some places yet ;p, it was a typo, but to answer the other question, yes I'm from an alternate dimension.
 
Stune
If you mean Gran turismo 1 it was released in late 1997. Amazon were formed in 2000 hense the post date

You know, I never even thought about that!

Thanks for the confirmation & clarification!
 
live4speed
give PD's reputation for delays I figured GT1 might not be out in some places yet ;p, it was a typo, but to answer the other question, yes I'm from an alternate dimension.

Oh yes, I forgot about the rigors of localisation! :lol:
 
Back