GT4 vs Forza [Let the battle begin]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Front
  • 5,710 comments
  • 384,745 views
you guys are nuts,,, this thread is nuts. I come here when ever i need a good laugh.

b
 
the cowbell, I mean Cobra, jingle worked.

The past few pages are solid gold.
 
It's all good, I'm not being serious anyway and I hope no one here was but I still think forza will be good at best :)
 
rockwilder
I'm new here but this is my take on the games GT has been out snice 96 or 97 they've had time to improve over everything and this is Forza first time coming out so
I'd go with a game that's been out several years and that's had good sequels then a
game that's just coming out and has cheap wrecks or crashes I've got GT3 and still playing to this day

Nintendo was in the gaming bizz long before Sony came in and utterly destroyed nintendo on their first try, so what exactly is your point??? Anybody can be kicked of their throne by a newcomer, it has been proven dozens of times....

And Cobra, please just shut up..... people are getting sick of your arrogance, ignorance, fanboyism and idiotic replies.....
 
Ruf CTR
please just shut up..... people are getting sick of your arrogance, ignorance, fanboyism and idiotic replies.....

he's just getting a rise out of you.

some people find that acting like a jackass to incite others rage is fun. They don't last long in real life (after the first dozen beatings in a schoolyard, they tend to tone it down), but in a playground like the internet, you can't stop em.

Can't say I understand them.
 
Ask me if I care :P O and shouldn't you have a ruf in your icon instead of a ferrari? Just an observation ^_^
 
kinigitt
he's just getting a rise out of you.

some people find that acting like a jackass to incite others rage is fun. They don't last long in real life (after the first dozen beatings in a schoolyard, they tend to tone it down), but in a playground like the internet, you can't stop em.

Can't say I understand them.
I'm not a smart ass in reality, believe me. Maybe online but not in real life. I'm more of a quiet person who holds his own :sly:
 
Cobra we can take a joke, but I actually believe your THIS annoying in real life. I can't believe anyone can be so narrow minded and retarded at times, it's as if you live in a world where irony doesn't exist. You hardly hold you own in any argument, 90% of the things you say are instantly rubbished. Sorry man, but it's true, just look over this thread for examples.
 
One will turn up, trust me. Cobra may leave, but another "cobra" will fill his place in no time.
 
code_kev
Cobra we can take a joke, but I actually believe your THIS annoying in real life. I can't believe anyone can be so narrow minded and retarded at times, it's as if you live in a world where irony doesn't exist. You hardly hold you own in any argument, 90% of the things you say are instantly rubbished. Sorry man, but it's true, just look over this thread for examples.
I dont take threads like this seriously. I'm not annoying in reality, believe me but you wont believe me any way so it doesn't matter :sly:
 
ruf can shut it. If we wants a flame war, I'll be willing to accept.
 
cobragt
Ask me if I care :P O and shouldn't you have a ruf in your icon instead of a ferrari? Just an observation ^_^

What has this to do with GT4 vs Forza??? I like the car, live with it.....
 
I put 20p on RUF.

Ask me if I care :P O and shouldn't you have a ruf in your icon instead of a ferrari? Just an observation ^_^

Shouldn't you have a piccy of a cobra on yours then :P
 
And then there is code_kev...
90% of the things you say are trying to "rubbish" what others said about what you said about what someone else said that you said.

Character debate is useless in an online forum.
Telling you that you are an idiot for telling him he's an idiot is useless, too.

The circle keeps rolling back around to you, now doesn't it?...
 
90% of the things you say are trying to "rubbish" what others said about what you said about what someone else said that you said.

Shut it fanboy :D

The circle hardly starts with me anyway, I'm just quick to take the bait.

*self ass kissing removed for the sanity of members*
 
code_kev
Note Kustom paint job, gold wheels and tinted windows. How can this BEAST not command respect?
I haven't even read the rest, i was playin burnout 3, but I must say........OWN3D!!!! 👍

great pic ;)
 
code_kev
I put 20p on RUF.



Shouldn't you have a piccy of a cobra on yours then :P
I dont like mustangs :crazy: Cobra is just something I put in but gt stands for, you know :sly:
 
@ cobra: you must be insecure about something. I mean, you act like a retard, get bashed, ripped, and taken apart in this thread, and then you go around and say you were joking? There's somethin not rite there, i think you were serious the whole time and are tryin to cover up like a little baby....but if what you say is true then this post shouldn't bother you :P guess we'll have to wait and see
 
If I make an assumption based on post #2440, it would be that you are waiting for another person to bash. Right?

Maybe you suck at Gran Turismo, always have, always will, and are looking for a way to vent your frustrations. Maybe not.

Or you are simply an attention-hungry LITTLE GIRL who likes cows and, of all things, hot pink Ferraris with nauseating green polka-dots.

One thing is for sure, when it comes to GT4 or Forza, you have nothing to say because you don't know anything, and begin bashing others to keep yourself in the game...or at least FEEL like you're still in it.
 
On a totally unreleated subject the new GTR demo is out you can race on the Spa with the morgon and Lister with 19 car's

download from here

my impressions thus far the AI is amazing it actually "races" the sounds are scary there's nothing like hearing the ROAR from a lister that's 2 feet behind you I'm gonna crap myself when the Lister becomes a Lamborghini or Ferrari for the full game..

Neither GT4 or Forza can claim to be as accuarte as this....

and it's coming to an X-Box near you

but if you have a PC and the DFP do yourself a favour and download the demo :)
 
Some of the stuff I said in this thread I will stick by but some of the other things I said were just to piss you guys off and it worked.
 
Listen Buddy, You Keep The Cows Out Of This, Ok? This Is Between Me, You, And The Womble.
 
I'll just go ahead and post this now.

yeah, whatever...
uh-huh, sure...
whatever you say...
 
I'll wait to gt4 comes out to compare it to gtr, because gt4 will have alot going for itself and I'm aware gtr will
have alot going on for itself but I will wait till the 2 come out to make my judgement.
*downloads demo*
 
Front
On a totally unreleated subject the new GTR demo is out you can race on the Spa with the morgon and Lister with 19 car's

download from here

my impressions thus far the AI is amazing it actually "races" the sounds are scary there's nothing like hearing the ROAR from a lister that's 2 feet behind you I'm gonna crap myself when the Lister becomes a Lamborghini or Ferrari for the full game..

Neither GT4 or Forza can claim to be as accuarte as this....

and it's coming to an X-Box near you

but if you have a PC and the DFP do yourself a favour and download the demo :)

thanks for the link.

My PC gets choked up running the old leaked press demo, which was basically a time trial with one car on the track. This one has AI and 19 other cars on track...

I retract my thanks. Now I'm just frustrated.
 
Rapid-fire forum argument can be tiring!
Sure you can keep up, LADIES?

Anyway...who is the devloper working on GTR? anyone know?
 
DevilGTx
Rapid-fire forum argument can be tiring!
Sure you can keep up, LADIES?

Anyway...who is the devloper working on GTR? anyone know?

Simbin

check out the link.
 
Back