GT4 WRS Week 115 : Lancer Evo Rally Car '99 @ Seattle Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 68 comments
This race is really cool but really frustrating too. That first chicane is the hardest part of the whole lap and the surprise of getting it right puts so much pressure on the rest of the lap :)

I've been :ouch: determined to get under the minute at T2. I tried and tried, and it just wasn't coming. My friend came around and gave me a critique, even, and although we could see where I was losing time, I just couldn't grab it.

Until today.

T1: 18.362
T2: 59.829

240kmh gearing.

I love this combo, but it is totally aggressive and insidious - it's like having the Papa Roach song embedded into your psyche:

'Cause I've lost my [WRS] innocence
And I'm a stranger, A life changer
I'm a man that's not afraid of danger
I walk my own path, and blaze my own trail
Because I'm not afraid to derail
[heh!]
I won't get in line or be a middle man

:mischievous:👍

VenGT4-1.jpg

My fourth session gave absolutely nothing. Saw a couple of 1'00.2's and a single 1'00.1, but couldn't keep up with my ghost in the last section.

So after 4 sessions and stil being last in div 2 I give up. :grumpy:

Time submitted.

Reactions: EDK
Ran a few more laps before the deadline as promised and I am not a fan of this combo at all :yuck: this combo has potentially more hits than the beatles and could very quickly drive me mad ... improved by a tiny amount but nothing to pressure Toffe's splits .. Nice work mate! 👍

18.032 / 59.425 .. Thank God thats over :dopey: .. Time submitted :cheers:

I too will be submitting soon, I ran this for hours yesterday and made some progress but today I'm a little burnt..... Not satisfied with the time as my t2 is a little slower then my previous post but the finish gained a bit more so all and all not too bad.

:cheers: Sjaak on a great race. I always judge them by how much time I spend on them and this one took me more then usual for sure. 👍

Spent way too much time on this the last 2 days, but I managed to shave quite a bit off my final time.

Final splits are -

1:00.466

Although my T1 was actually a little slower, I had a great middle section and finish. Submitting now.

EDK
Spent way too much time on this the last 2 days,

Too much time? Jeesh! :scared:

I've only just started. :nervous:

Done only 3 laps so far to see what it's like.

Congrats Sjaak for another great combo! :cheers:

Lap 1
T1 = 23.xxx
T2 = 1'09.xxx

Lap 3

T1 = 20.xxx
T2 = 1'03.xxx

Hopefully have 1 minute or less posted, and submit lap time before 5pm.

Well...🤬!!! after taking a final look at my best time I find a wall touch.

Submitting my next best (clean) saved run, an 18.211 / 1:00.095

Really thought I had a shot at winning the division this week - oh well.

Latest Posts

Back