GT4 WRS Week 155 : Unofficial Results [Complete]

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 51 comments
I grabbed 2078's replays and will report back in about 3 hours.
I hope to see Austin's replay soon. Your working on it. 👍
Thanks Erik for hooking up Austin with the max drive. 👍👍

EDIT: I just viewed 2078's and gtbadboy's replays with Jake and both driver's replays are clean and with the correct specs.
Nice driving guys.

I am more than willing to check any PAL replays left to scrutinize but please tell me whose those are and I'll do it come wednesday 👍

I do in fact need more time. I didn't realize this place was closed both Mondays and Tuesdays. :grumpy: And I'm busy until past closing Wednesday, so I'll end up getting it on Thursday. Sorry for the wait, but my replay is coming (eventually).

I am more than willing to check any PAL replays left to scrutinize but please tell me whose those are and I'll do it come wednesday 👍

I see nobody has grabbed mine uptill now... ;)

I see nobody has grabbed mine uptill now... ;)
I'll take care of you, Bart. Outcome will follow later. Want to do others too but I see they're all not PAL ... :(

EDIT Bart's replays are both clean and green 👍 with correct specs. His T5 run was part of the full lap - well done on that too OnlyMe :) Congrats again on winning 2 out of 3 events :bowdown:

I do in fact need more time. I didn't realize this place was closed both Mondays and Tuesdays. :grumpy: And I'm busy until past closing Wednesday, so I'll end up getting it on Thursday. Sorry for the wait, but my replay is coming (eventually).

That's fine. 👍

All udated except for Austin343 (awaiting replay device), and rmk700 (pm sent).

Apologies for the delay.

I've been busy, my parents have been busy, or the store's been closed for the past few days. But I will get my Maxdrive tomorrow, for certain, and someone can finally check it. 👍

By the way, all hard surfaces were track, right? I'm in deep trouble if they weren't... should have asked earlier, huh? :lol:

Apoligize for being so late. No excuses. Heck it may even be to late. Here it is anyway. Yep.. been a victim to GT5P.:ill:

Kindly Verified clean by 01GTP.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Attachments

• WRS_155_rmk700_T5_3-28-990.max
    48.1 KB · Views: 7
I see you placed well on a hot lap somewhere while I was checking leaderboards yesterday. No GTP_ prefix ?

I'm grabbing your replay to check now.
I'll be back.

EDIT: rmk's race #3 is clean and with the correct specs. 158 hp SS/SS Practice. It too was his total lap replay, again clean and green.
Nice driving by the way, you know the track well it seems, and I'm a bit surprised that you used the kerbs so much. Looks as though it worked.

Sphinx, I totally missed the opportunity I had to get to the store today. And I'm going to be gone until midweek next week, so unless you want to wait a week and a half for me to get my replay up, go ahead and DQ me and I'll just put it up for anyone that wants to see it in conjunction with another replay in the results thread for one of these next weeks.

Sorry for making everyone wait. 👎 But you will be able to see it if you want to, sometime.

Well, Austin. I don't know if you're telling us the truth or not, but fact is it's taking you too long to acquire that MaxDrive. I therefore suggest you don't submit any more splits and total times until you're able to provide your replays.

We're willing to believe people here, but I'm at a point that I want to see proof. It's not that I think you're making up your times, but in order to protect the integrity of OLR and to make sure your name won't get damaged, it's best to force you to get that MaxDrive first before you can take part in the online racing again.

Ofcourse it's Jerry who has the final thing to say on this, but I don't think he'll have a completely different view...

Go get that MaxDrive :sly:

Sphinx, I totally missed the opportunity I had to get to the store today. And I'm going to be gone until midweek next week, so unless you want to wait a week and a half for me to get my replay up, go ahead and DQ me and I'll just put it up for anyone that wants to see it in conjunction with another replay in the results thread for one of these next weeks.

Sorry for making everyone wait. 👎 But you will be able to see it if you want to, sometime.

I'll wait for the replay, thanks.

I won't DQ your run right now because I really want to see your replay more than ever now. Mind you, If you're not quick you'll soon find that the store will be out of stock, or destroyed by space monkeys overnight. Remember, the early bird catches the worm. :sly:

All right, at your request, I'll refrain from participating until week 159, when I should have it. (Not that it will make any difference this week - I'm dead last using an AT.) If the store is indeed out of stock as you fear, I guess I'll order it online.

I appreciate your respect for the integrity of OLR, and I completely understand why my excuses aren't believable. 👍 But they are true. And you'll get to see my replay by next weekend, save for seriously extenuating circumstances.

And once again, thank you for your patience and willingness to cooperate.

(At least I'm not as bad as Jetboys. He still doesn't have a MaxDrive!)

I just got back yesterday but will get it this weekend. Definitely.

Edit: :banghead::banghead::banghead:

My excuses are becoming ridiculous. This time my grandparents stayed with us over the weekend, then I have finals, and then I'm gone again. Please, Sphinx, it's getting stupid to keep this thread open when I'm not going to get that MaxDrive for another three or more weeks. Close it, and save you, me, and the WRS the embarassment. To prove my credibility, I can still PM you my replay for that week when I'm able to, but just DQ me and put this in the archive. I'll refrain from participating in the WRS until I can prove my laps. Have some fun weeks in my absence.

:guilty: You're right, at this point I am the next Jetboy.

Back