• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 49 comments
Just ran a few more w/280 and ds2

17.742 / 33.122

Back to the wheel to see if I can catch it :dopey:

T1: 17.855
T2: 33.552

Cobbled up the finish though. Nevermind, got lots of similars. :mischievous:

This was with DS2 sticks. I never play with DS2 sticks anymore. So I played around with some of the HolLANd races and trounced my times on the road tyre races - I mean totally annihilated them. Hmm.

I think I'm going to hide all the DS2s for the next LAN to annoy Famine. :D

Found a little time away from event preparation for SFGTP3 to have a little play with this.
Still making a pig's ear of the first sector, :grumpy: but seem to have the last 2 down pretty well. :)

T1 17.923 17.906
T2 33.389 33.316

Better splits and over a 1/10th gone at the line, but I just can't seem to drop below 17.9 for the first sector, which is 🤬 frustrating. :irked:

For what it's worth, here is my t1 rundown. Far left as possible and brake at the shadow as you turn in till 70mph or so, the right into the shoot I turn at the shadow and then brake to 55mph and get real close to that point in the wall. Hope it helps Nick.

17.611 / 33.048

I gave some back in the roundie and still think I can gain .2 at the line. Sucked me in again Jerry 👍

i can't submit a time this week, i shall not be posting here in the wrs forums for a while, possibly untill i get a replay transferring device, goodbye for now everyone, cheers

Just ran with 270 gearing. I figured it wouldn't make that much of a difference on the straight, and help out on the rest of the track. Used a DS2.

T1: 18.045
T2: 33.739

Had a lap that was much faster than this... but had a bit of a mishap...

Might give it one shot in the morning before I leave...

Got home today and managed to run a few more before submitting. Picked up about 0.2 at the line.

This was a fun one, but I was a little distracted with some LAN racing this weekend.

Good luck to any still running.

:cheers:
Kevin

Final LUXY update of the week - submitting now with quite unsatisfying splits :( but learned a lot about cities in general and this track in particular 👍

Just ran with 270 gearing. I figured it wouldn't make that much of a difference on the straight, and help out on the rest of the track. Used a DS2.

T1: 18.045
T2: 33.739

After about 45 laps last night, I actually brought T1 down to a late 17 and T2 to I think 33.4. Unfortunately when I saved, I saved the entire replay, not the ghost, so I just submitted what I posted above.

new splits 50 laps and FO big headache later......................

cyborg...... snap?? thats nuts man

That's crazy, I can't wait to see how our final times stack up if you didn't improve.

Gutted I didn't have the time to make the WRS this week. Had a Geography exam today which started at 1:30pm and was expecting it to finish around 4:45pm so I could get home and have a bash. Didn't finish however until gone 5!!! :(

Will be back next week. :)

Unfortunately when I saved, I saved the entire replay, not the ghost, so I just submitted what I posted above.
... next time you could ask, and Jerry might say that it's ok to submit a lap for a WRS week based on a full replay rather than a ghost replay 👍 or am I wrong Mr. Steward? :scared:

... next time you could ask, and Jerry might say that it's ok to submit a lap for a WRS week based on a full replay rather than a ghost replay 👍 or am I wrong Mr. Steward? :scared:

Yep, I will accept a full replay for this sort of situation. 👍

Latest Posts

Back