GT4 WRS Week 162 : Week 23 Revisited: How Do You Stack Up?

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 54 comments
Well, this seems like quite a race. Since it's already 3:00 a.m. on Friday and I know the week will end all too quickly, I want to shout out to the Community before the chance passes. I have missed being a part of the WRS, but managed to survive by living vicariously through Team S.M.A.R.T.:cheers::cheers:
I also want to say :cheers: to Kevin for some AWESOME racing and :cheers: to Jake for one hell of a video!!! And Kenny kicks in for some camera work :cheers: and George races on!!!:cheers: We have had our first coast-to-coast Race-in !:

Well, this seems like quite a race. Since it's already 3:00 a.m. on Friday and I know the week will end all too quickly, I want to shout out to the Community before the chance passes. I have missed being a part of the WRS, but managed to survive by living vicariously through Team S.M.A.R.T.:cheers::cheers:
I also want to say :cheers: to Kevin for some AWESOME racing and :cheers: to Jake for one hell of a video!!! And Kenny kicks in for some camera work :cheers: and George races on!!!:cheers: We have had our first coast-to-coast Race-in !:

Look what the cat drug in. :sly:

Thanks to you and Barb as well, for the great hospitality, the great food and some fun racing. 👍

You should give this one a go, Chuk. I know it's not a Crossfire, but near as I could tell, you haven't lost a step. Come on in, the water's warm. ;)

Having a tough time this week... Progress is coming very slowly and in small amounts...

T1: 20.736
T2: 40.223

Hopefully I'll have a chance to put in some time this week.

After just a few laps it felt like I couldn't get much more improvement - and then I looked at the results from week 23 and saw it's hundreths and thousanths rather than tenths that will matter this time.

So unless I figure out some line through the tunnel that's better than what I'm doing now this may well be what I submit

Did see a 20.2xx but not surprisingly the shock of being that far ahead of my ghost :crazy: made me blow the entrance to the tunnel :dunce:

I've ran a few sessions, first with 280 and the second with 270 and got a little quicker.

20.444 / 39.525

I've had much better t1's, I'll try one more time to see if I can string it up 👍

New splits!!!

T1: 20.355
T2: 39.604

I finally bettered my time from week 23...I think I'm done. :P

Edit: I'm using the DS2, automatic with no aids

Ran another session last night - no improvement in T2 but picked up a massive 0.030 at the line.

Experimented with softs in the back and I'm not sure if it helps but it doesn't hurt. I notice a difference in the sweeper before T2 and the hairpin after where it seems to mitigate a bit of the power understeer.

Well, here I am in the woods of Maine. I found an internet service (dial up) and it's monthly so it'll just have to do!:crazy:

Special thanks to Kenny for posting for me these past two weeks. I really appreciate your help Kenny and I owe you........big time! :cheers:

I'll be doing some laps later tonight so I'll either get something posted later or submit my time. Good to be back on!👍

Just ran a few, I'm getting closer.

20.321 / 39.479

Might be all I got but I'll try a little more 👍

Spent the weekend at SFGTP3 and had a great time, but it took away from WRS this weekend. So I ran a LONG session tonight to get below my goal for this week, and managed to get there about 5 minutes ago. :)

Splits from my sub -

Great idea and a nice combo, Jerry. 👍

:cheers:
Kevin

Times submitted...A massive .34x gained on the finish line :sly:
but not sure if its enough...:dopey:

Submitting time.

I know its a bit late but here are my final splits.

I did pick up over 3/10ths at the line too. :mischievous:

Great t1 there, Kevin.

Always glad to help out an WRS member when I can gtbadboy.

Never found any time to go back so my splits are the same and laptime submitted ... GL everyone :cheers:

Back