• Weight: (-10%) 1125kg
  • Driving Aids: ANY
  • Top Speed: Any
  • Transmission: Any
  • Tyre Type: Sports - Soft

Week 163 Race Specifics:

Standard OLR rules apply.

Stewards Comments:

The normal rules apply this week, please do not discuss full lap times.

Week 164 Race Preview :

TBA…

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay ('Save Ghost Replay' icon)

Thread rules:

The following info cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
  • lap time
  • any information which can be used to infer lap time

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM to me (Sphinx):
  • you can submit only once per race
  • please include in your submission PM your division, name and final lap time
  • deadline is Tuesday 10th June 9pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Time verification:

Save your replay and keep it at least a full week after the time has been submitted:
  • all gold times each week will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide a replay before the next race deadline
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from WRS results
  • video replays are not accepted, only .max, .xps or .sps files can be verified
  • Those who have .xps or .sps files, can they please convert them to .max before submission

Sounds like a nice combo. Once again exam work prevented me from racing in the previous WRS combo, though I was able to have a bash earlier and that was a fantastic one (loads of grip :))

But my exams are out of the way now so time to concentrate more on WRS. See you all on track. :D

Last time I drove this car was with the DS2, I did dislike it because of the amount of instability. Now I hope things change with a G25 :) and a easier track :dopey:

First split.

I have a lot of work to do with this car.
Is it the tires or the brakes that don't slow this car very well?
I think the tires do a decent job cornering....?

This seems a bit different than the gt5 HSR.

Wow! I'm with Kenny on this one, all be it way behind him.:crazy:

I guess Sphinx has it correct and breaking a bit earlier seems the right idea. Can't seem to get a handle on this one just yet but, with all the rain we're getting not much fishing going on so it looks like a day for racing!:sly:

first split:

Quite the pickup there in your split Lewie. 👍
Marginal pickup here after a couple sessions today.
I did better at the start/finish line though.

Still time out there for me too.

First splits.

0'29.841 ...

Still trying to figure out the first corner. But I think this might be another close race ;)

EDIT:

ran a few more laps.. Got a better run out of turn 1

0'29.664

Sorry about not submitting last week, Kevin. You and Kenny had me covered by a lot, anyway, so I'm going to try and make up for it this week. First splits: 29.720 :cheers:

Sorry about not submitting last week, Kevin. You and Kenny had me covered by a lot, anyway, so I'm going to try and make up for it this week. First splits: 29.720 :cheers:

Good to see a split from you, Chuk. 👍 Consider last week a warm up, just to get back into the swing of things. ;)

I'm not so hot on HSR, but I ran for about 20 minutes last night. Just don't have one I am happy with yet. My best lap had a split of 30.3XX and I did have one in the 29's that I subsequently spun in the next left. :dopey: I'll be spending some time on this one Saturday, as I have to fly on Sunday for another trip to the East coast.

Catch you guys later.

:cheers:
Kevin

woot! good to see you running chuck! welcome back. 👍👍

Ran some laps and at first thought this was an ice race :crazy:

Although at first I thought the car was terrible I started to notice the speeds and came to the conclusion that race car power and speed in a street car does require a gentle touch.

It took me a while to realize that you need to drive this car in a "point and squirt" fashion as with the power and relative lack of grip what are generally sweepers need to be treated as corners.

First split:

haven't played in a couple years since my maxdrive cd stopped working but was bored so decided to race anyways

T1. 29.403 (+.150)

ill submit my time if I dont have to post a replay =\

OMG Jack wattup yo! We just had a lil' get together in Emryville. I thought u went AWOL or I would've pm'ed ya. Hope all is well dude 👍

Jerome

hey Jerome, havent heard from you since you were going to come down to Sacramento to visit your uncle or something and we were going to race. I was always up for it just you disappeared first.

Yea my family kinda flipped out that I wanted to leave 'just to play a videogame'. I thought I sent you a pm, but maybe not :ouch: my apologies on that m8 :dunce:

Jerome

board updated and I took the liberty to include Kevin's first slow lap if that's ok? :lol:

Couldn't resist putting me in DAFL, huh?

I'll be stuck there until Saturday, my next and last chance to run this one. But I do not intend to end up in DAFL. :mischievous:

I figured you'd be all over this one, Steven, considering your big win at HSR last time we ran here. :sly:

Back