GT4 WRS Week 163 : Saleen @ High Speed Ring Reverse

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 59 comments
latest from here:

I've actually seen a 29.5xx but I stuffed it. So what's new eh?:banghead:

Edit: 29.721 Managed to find a little something out there.

latest from here:

I've actually seen a 29.5xx but I stuffed it. So what's new eh?:banghead:

Edit: 29.721 Managed to find a little something out there.

Very nicely done. I, too, see the 29.5xx's, only to fail again by the finish line. Must be why we're not D1!:cheers:

EDK
Couldn't resist putting me in DAFL, huh? I'll be stuck there until Saturday, my next and last chance to run this one. But I do not intend to end up in DAFL.
You're out of it again since the rest of the bunch is all in the 29.x region :)

EDK
I figured you'd be all over this one, Steven, considering your big win at HSR last time we ran here. :sly:
Ehhh ... right and thanks for remembering, and I am to be found at HSR quite a lot these days :guilty: but then more in 1080i surroundings ... I'll see if I can squeeze in some PS2 uptime 👍

board updated EDIT updated up to post 41

Won't be submitting this week 'cos I am not putting any serious effort into making a decent lap. Sorry Jerry! You can blame PD for this tho it's a lame excuse I know ...

My 2nd session shows a 29.342, I've had a few 29.2x but I'm still searching lines and points. There is time to be had everywhere on this one it seems.

T1: 29.307

Seen 29.185 with a good entry into the next turn, but was consistently getting worse on the last sector. Maybe .300 or more left on the track, but I can't get it.

Ran a longer session and got a split that will work for now.....

Going back for more, but I am traveling after today, so I will be submitting tonight. :grumpy:

Finally liking this combo. 👍

Ran some more and picked up a little at the split and a lot at the line. Should be an interesting week in the results, by my estimation the split means very little. :crazy:

Time submitted with split shown.

Had some time for a session today. I feel fast for the split but then it all goes wrong in the final turn. :dopey:

T1. 29.161

Best T1 I've seen and beat my other time by .180 altogether. If I woulda hit the wall at the end I know I would of been pissed all day.

.00x slower at t1 - .1xx faster at line.

Time submitted for this week. Good luck to all still running.

Terrible car. Quite a challenging combo though. Glad I found the time to take part properly this week. :)

So here's my first run. I think there's still a bit of speed left there tbh, hard to get Turn 1right though!

I dont really want/need a Saleen S7 at the moment; and i don't want to use the credits. So i'll leave this one out for now lol ;) Thanks anyway.

/\ *crowd chanting* "Uber-Save! Uber-Save!" :)

Jerome

Uber-Save! Uber-Save!

Going to give this a go later tonite and see if I can improve.
The time is out there to be had.

I dont really want/need a Saleen S7 at the moment; and i don't want to use the credits. So i'll leave this one out for now lol ;) Thanks anyway.

You can do what I do...
Make sure AUTO SAVE is OFF before you purchase...Buy the S7 but DO NOT get into the car...go out of the simulation into Arcade and the car will be there...Save the replay but not the game and done... when u turn on the game on again all your $$ will be there :sly:

You can do what I do...:sly:

Creative. Thats the way to beat the game at its own game. 👍

As for tonights session it started well and then ran downhill upon viewing the replays. I had three faster laps (1 with a 29.3xx) and all had very slight wall touches, so no progress. My fastest lap was over .4 seconds faster at the line.
I did learn some things and maybe I can put it together tomorrow (cleanly).

You can do what I do...
Make sure AUTO SAVE is OFF before you purchase...Buy the S7 but DO NOT get into the car...go out of the simulation into Arcade and the car will be there...Save the replay but not the game and done... when u turn on the game on again all your $$ will be there :sly:

Ohhhhhh thanks! Lol. Sorry i'm a bit of a GT noob (26%) and don't know much tricks :) Thanks again lol, if i get time ill enter this race :D

Back