Vehicle Specifics:
  • Power: (+20%) 359hp
  • Weight: (-10%) 1107kg
  • Driving Aids: ANY
  • Top Speed: Any
  • Transmission: Any
  • Tyre Type: Racing - Soft

Week 167 Race Specifics:

The concrete area behind the rumble that's directly after turn 1 is not part of the track. 👍

The cones are fair game. 👍

Enjoy. :)

Week 166 Race Preview :

TBA…

Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay ('Save Ghost Replay' icon)

Thread rules:

The following info cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
  • lap time
  • any information which can be used to infer lap time

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM to me (Sphinx):
  • you can submit only once per race
  • please include in your submission PM your division, name and final lap time
  • deadline is Tuesday 8th July 9pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Time verification:

Save your replay and keep it at least a full week after the time has been submitted:
  • all gold times each week will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide a replay before the next race deadline
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from WRS results
  • video replays are not accepted, only .max, .xps or .sps files can be verified
  • Those who have .xps or .sps files, can they please convert them to .max before submission

I missed this track :(
Thank you for putting it to good use :cheers: 👍
Good luck all 👍

Super combo again, Jerry. 👍

First session:

And the inevitable questions at GV.

What about the drive off (concrete areas like first turn and at the back? I suppose they're NOT track?

And what about the cones. Are they fair game? :D

Super combo again, Jerry. 👍

First session:

And the inevitable questions at GV.

What about the drive off (concrete areas like first turn and at the back? I suppose they're NOT track?

And what about the cones. Are they fair game? :D

The concrete area behind the rumble directly after turn 1 is not part of the track. 👍

The cones are fair game. 👍

Ha, howdo peeps! :sly:

T1: 19.875
T2: 38.683

Fair bit of time to take off yet.. And I'm division 2 in case the luxy updaters can't remember 6 months back :P (Surely it's not 6 months??)

Oh yeah, the default 260 gearing seems best so far. 250 is almost as quick but much twitchier, couldn't get on with it 👍

Impreza @ GVE was my first WRS combo almost 1 year ago. This will be a nostalgic race to me :lol:

260 km/h top speed

T1. 19.705
T2. 38.308

seen 19.7-38.130 and 19.6 at T1, was a lot of luck though. Probably 37.4 possible.

Ran a few laps @270. Plenty of time out there left I suspect.

Big weekend here with company coming. Won't have much time to improve but we'll give 'er a go.

First Runs:

Like the feel of this car! Should still be able to quicken these up a bit.

T1: 19.898
T2: 38.654
Final: TBA

I've seen some 19.5xx and 38.5xx so there's still time left out there. Heck, I even saw the fast times on one lap but screwed up the 2nd to last turn:ouch: 40 laps and still not wher I want it.

Impreza @ GVE was my first WRS combo almost 1 year ago. This will be a nostalgic race to me :lol:

Yeah, week 118, but it's a bit different this time. :sly: That was a 3 lapper without AI, showroom car. It was a fun combo... 👍

Welcome back to Snod Bladder 👍 your last race was week 147 at Midfield in the Alfa/Mini combo or so says Luxy anyway.

Leaderboard set up with some close first splits coming in - good stuff :)

I'm down to:

Welcome back, Bladder. :)

Wow Chuck. Thats bloody fast. 👍 👍

T1. 19.660
T2. 38.120

still have a feeling a lot more possible in 2nd sector, but ill wait til someone gets it until i try again

Some quick laps and I've gone down to 37.9, I think I had a 19.5 T1 on this lap but I've seen several 19.4's. I used top speed 290 and here's a big tip: shift early. I'll try this more seriously later, but 37.4 may be a bit too optimistic, unless perhaps if there are some aliens running this week. Anyway, I don't think I can go under 37.6.

First run late last night...
@280
19.845 (seen 19.700)
@270 not much improvement... GL

Another quick 30 lap session has netted a drop to

T1 19.845
T2 38.689

I was getting frustrated with running numerous 38.6xx times I think the lowest was a 38.642, but kept messing up the final sector for a slower overall time until the final lap I managed to pull it off at the .689 time. I'm sure there is still plenty of meat in it, but I think I'll struggle to find more time this week for it.

Some more laps with 280 and I'm now at:
I'm not sure whether it's clean after T2. But there's still some time to take, so I'll keep at it.

This one seems to have missed chucks update. No worries just for the next one. 👍

Looks pretty crowded in the 38.6's right now. :D

I think that was Jake's update at Chuk's house accidenatally using Chuk's ID. But I might be wrong. :dopey:

I'm about to board a plane bound for home via Las Vegas, so I will either be home soon to try and join you guys into the 38.6's or get "stranded" in Vegas for the night and have to find something to do with myself. Will keep you posted. :mischievous:

Update after a great day of fishing.

Kevin, hope you have a safe trip home and enjoy the 4th!!👍👍

"Stuck in Vegas" oh pleeeease don't throw me in the briar patch.:sly:

edit: "Mustang" that strange noise you just heard:idea:
The sound of my exhaust my friend.:sly:
Yea, I know, I feel the target on my back!!:nervous:

WOW..you guys are flying!!!
so far

I got a question...I trying to get me a max driver ( so I can post my replay for last week)but I m not sure it will work with my
PS3? Any thoughts?
Thanks.

EDK
I think that was Jake's update at Chuk's house accidenatally using Chuk's ID. But I might be wrong. :dopey:

Yes, that is exactly what happened :sly:. I no longer keep my old laptop here as I moved most of the electronics to Brooklyn, so I steal seat time on Chuks computer. Sorry about the confusion.

:dunce:

BOARD

Back