GT4 WRS Week 168 : Official Results

• Thread starter Sphinx
  • 39 comments
OMG!
My first WRS time trial and I'm fourth in Divison 1!
THAT'S NICE! :D

That is nice, come back for more.
Does being 16 in Croatia allow you to actually drive an automobile?
Here in the USA 16 year olds are just starting to drive with their parent, guardian, instructor, etc.. in the car and with a permit, no license for almost a year, which allows them to drive alone and with many restrictions.
I'm just curious how other countries handle this situation.......?

See you on the tracks.

In Portugal (and I think the rest of the European Union is like this too, I'm not sure though) we can only attempt the licence exam once we're 18. I'm 17 and I'm starting the driving classes soon so that on my birthday they are over and there's only the exam left.

EDK
My NTSC replay is attached.

Kindly Verified as clean by Sphinx.
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif
gflagjn4.gif

Clean and green. 👍

Close call @ 1'28.063, but without doubt an excellent clean lap. 👍👍

Waiting for Bollocks#999

Clean and green. 👍

Close call @ 1'28.063, but without doubt an excellent clean lap. 👍👍

Thanks for checking, Jerry. 👍

I started to take a little more risk in that last kink as it helped the time for the first and third sectors. And since that happened where it was a little shadowy, now that you point it out I see it was closer that I thought. :crazy:

Thanks again for the check. :cheers:

That is nice, come back for more.
Does being 16 in Croatia allow you to actually drive an automobile?
Here in the USA 16 year olds are just starting to drive with their parent, guardian, instructor, etc.. in the car and with a permit, no license for almost a year, which allows them to drive alone and with many restrictions.
I'm just curious how other countries handle this situation.......?

See you on the tracks.

Yeah thanks, but I'm still somehow pesimistic. Some of the player posted their T1 and T2 times that were much better than mine, so I'm still not sure what to think. Do they submit their times or... I don't know.
Anyway, about the driving licence. It's similiar or the same as in Portugal as CMir wrote. You can go on exams for driving licence before 18, and you can finish it before 18 I think, but you can't drive until you're 18 years old. I'm going to start with the exams next year when I'm 17 (actually I'm gonna be 17 in one month, but I'm waiting for the next summer holidays), so I can drive when I'm 18. The point is that my dad wants me to finish it as soon as possible.
But this summer, I'm going somewhere with my dad to try and drive the car. I'm preety excited, I think I'm going to like driving very much. And I gotta say that Gran Turismo started my automobile interest. The real, deep interest, not that NFS interest.

jmgyro's replay is clean and with the proper specs.
A close call in the yellow Clio coming up the hill to the finish line but I checked the data logger and no spikes.
Well done.

Thanks. 👍👍

Bollocks#999
bflagtp3.gif
(Bollocks#999 has been DQ'd for failing to provide the requested replay).

Latest Posts

Back