Standard Clean OLR Rules:
  • 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your replay ('Save Ghost Replay' icon)

Thread rules:

The following info cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
  • lap time
  • any information which can be used to infer lap time

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM to me (Sphinx):
  • you can submit only once per race
  • please include in your submission PM your division, name and final lap time
  • deadline is Tuesday 15th July 9pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Time verification:

Save your replay and keep it at least a full week after the time has been submitted:
  • all gold times each week will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide a replay before the next race deadline
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from WRS results
  • video replays are not accepted, only .max, .xps or .sps files can be verified
  • Those who have .xps or .sps files, can they please convert them to .max before submission

usually prefer sports cars here, but after a couple laps I find this car has nice handling and not worrying so much about 1 mph slower at the ending losing .2 is nice.

T1. 34.524
T2. 1'01.128

first clean time, maybe .7 more at T1 and some in the middle

230km top speed

Hmm, I've either become very slow, or someone is using the wrong settings?

not that I'm aware of, but I'll check in a few minutes

edit: yea I was doing +20% power, although I found that pretty easy to drive so should be a lot easier now

1'04.239

210km top speed

edit:
36.558 (36.450)
1'04.108 (1'03.8)

.4 left but pretty good finish which beat other lap by .530

Had to run a few laps on this to see if I can still race Citta .. last time I raced here was probably luxy's comp 2 years ago and as expected I'm way off the pace already, my best clean has 36.7 / 1'04.5 .. had faster and will take loads off my cautious clean save with luck and plenty of work :ouch:

Jerry .. I bet you couldn't have found a fatter ass to drag round Citta if you tried! in some of the sections this clio's fat ass is nearly touching the wall on both sides of the road :P ... my conclusion is you are in sadist mode this week :lol:

;)

It feels good to be able to turn the wheel again on such a combo, its been a long time, its been 6 months since shoulder problem started. :crazy:
I'm almost 100% but still need more strength. A couple more weeks of therapy and I'm done. :) I'm even back to 100% ffb as of last week.

My first splits with 310 gearing.

1'06.618

:eek: ... Mr P

first shot at it and I'm already trying to chase Kenny down. Just a tough circuit for me but I'll keep working at it over the week. :dunce:

1'07.268

As for the car I agree with MrP. Our Steward is surely related to the Marquis d' Sade.:crazy:

Kenny, if you keep that stuff up I can arrange for the other shoulder to have an accident.:sly: Honestly though glad your back to 100% my friend.

First splits. Great combo, it's a challenge, but not too tough to keep off the walls. :sly:

1:06.198

Saw a 1:05.9XX at T2 and promptly stuffed it into the concrete barrier after the arch. :dunce:

Well, my first clean lap is a 37.949 and 1'06.810
Although in some parts it's almost impossible to see the track again.. :(
I need the repairers to fix my TV... :D

I'm almost 100% but still need more strength. A couple more weeks of therapy and I'm done.
Glad you recovered :):):)

This combo makes me appreciate my kinestetics because without them it is very hard to get it right on this combo. Wise tire choice sphinx.

My first splits(I have to check whether this was a clean lap):ouch::
1'03.773
Hopefully, I'll shave off some more if I can get a break from my summer C++ class :crazy:

Oh BTW! Would any flash drive work with max drive cd? I can't find my usb max drive but I do have the CD.

One hour of driving and 2 clean laps. Best one:

1'06.687

I'm such a lousy driver. Even my least possible steering inputs result in the car swaying one meter from side to side. On top of that I got the reflexes of a 60 year old alcoholic. :dopey:

EDK
Great combo, it's a challenge, but not too tough to keep off the walls. :sly:

:grumpy:

One hour of driving and 2 clean laps. Best one:

1'06.687
........... On top of that I got the reflexes of a 60 year old alcoholic. :dopey:
:grumpy:

That hits awful close to home there Niels. I think my feelings are hurt.:sly:

:lol: Sorry for being so thoughtless. Now you definitely deserves a drink. :lol:

No problem mate. At least I made it this far eh?:)

breakfast run produced some improvement but, 01gtp is still out there in front of me.:grumpy:

1'06.741

First sector seems to be giving me the fits this week. :crazy:

Luxy init

Weird combo ... I might even give this city nastiness a try this week :lol: tho about the compound in relation to these streets and angles I don't know :scared:

BTW Jerry: nice you mingle amongst us earthlings with your - if only test - splits for the combo 👍 immediately showing all non-aliens which T's to head for :)

Hopefully, I'll shave off some more if I can get a break from my summer C++ class :crazy:

I tell you I don't miss my Java classes with JPad Pro, JDK, SDK and many other acronyms I don't care for, lol. That was torture:scared: GL in your class dude!

Jerome

Well, I'll be at the bar on top of the hill. I got the first round!!! :sly:
Splits from the rear-guard: 37.974 / 1'07.286 :ill:

Got a little extra time in this afternoon.

Too damned hot to fish, to hot to do anything right now. :grumpy:
Chuck I'll meet you in the bar mate! Skip the woodfords for now, :idea:frozen anything will do.

1'06.067

Alright, gotta still shoot for 1'05 at T2.

I hope this is easier than I think it will be.

Jumpin' in very soon.

My first session went preety well.
I got T1 under 37.000 (36.978 I think), and for T2 I'm aming under 1'05.000
Tomorrow's the day for a second session.

Wow, been quite some time since I've visited this track.

Let's hope I can trust these tires enough to not take it too slow :nervous:

Ok. So I hate Citta with a burning passion, I don't see me getting to into this one.

T1: 38.134
T2: 1'06.927

Latest Posts

Back