GT4 WRS Weekly Leaderboard

• Thread starter Tedehur
  • 708 comments
I just wanted to point out that I've been missed from weeks 1 & 4 (114 & 117)

Weird did you change your username? I don't see you in the final standings for those weeks.

Thanx Jake, Great job! 👍

I had a few problems at home & didn't get round to doing this one.

WRS Standings wk115-122 👍

Here is the updated colby board. I finally got the hang of it and things are smoother now. There still may be some incorrect data so let me know. Thanks for your help Steven, Colby, and Eric.

Hey hey, looking snappy Jake! :) I think I only saw my name mentioned in two races, which is correct, but totally makes me feel like I'm missing out! Haha.

I did notice that I'm missing completely from the D1 standings though(just saw that I'm in the D2 standings)... :cheers:

Hey Jake! That is some nice work. Now I will have to make sure and keep running the races so I can get an eight week average. Speaking of running races, that's what I'm about to do. Hopefully I can cut some time off my splits, which will be necessary.

I did notice that I'm missing completely from the D1 standings though (just saw that I'm in the D2 standings)... :cheers:

Glad you like it, I just updated your entry to D1. This will give you incentive to race more! 👍

Hey Jake! That is some nice work. Now I will have to make sure and keep running the races so I can get an eight week average. Speaking of running races, that's what I'm about to do. Hopefully I can cut some time off my splits, which will be necessary.

Cool, chuck. have a beer for me. :cheers: Don't forget to mess with gearing. I was running 250 but I think you can go a few clicks higher with the extra D2 HP... I started to ignore 3rd gear @ 250 and made up time in the S's and the last chicane.

Right on time with the gearing suggestion. I've played with gears from 220 to 330, and my best time is so far with a 290. I think, anyway, because I changed it so many times that I am not exactly sure what I actually ran!

Wow, I have only done 6 weeks and I'm first?? Great! That was a close one between me and Mr P, but he got me at the TVR that's not listed ;)

I'll try to keep up in the following weeks.

cool & thanks for the work jake mate!

one remark. in the 'week 8 results' i am listed as Bigracer while in the other weeks as 'bigracer' so i'm not in the overview sheet. any chance of a redo?

thanks! 👍 👍 👍

Excellent Jake! thanks for the work you put into this wrs churn - i know it's not done in a spiffy.

reps for you for that 👍 but the system doesn't seem to work ...

my humble placing seems to be quite in order so no comment there either :)

board01

Hey Jake I was placed into d2 during week 133. I don't really know how to read the standings but just thought I'd throw that out there. I don't even know if it would have an effect on anything or change my placement or if you'd have to split it up? No clue. Anyways everything looks great and cool to see the break downs. Merry Christmas!

Hey Jake I was placed into d2 during week 133. I don't really know how to read the standings but just thought I'd throw that out there. I don't even know if it would have an effect on anything or change my placement or if you'd have to split it up? No clue. Anyways everything looks great and cool to see the break downs. Merry Christmas!

Yeah, Kenny let me know you were promoted. I will fix the board next week when we get the 139 official results from Sjaak.

It will not change your placement on the overall board (grey background) but will allow you to see were you are in your respective division. It's all about percentages. So enjoy the top of D3 for a week! The guys in D2 will give you a workout :sly: so good luck in your new division 👍

Jake, great job mate!:cheers: The board looks wonderful. 👍

Tired of shoveling snow yet?? :ill:

Good to see you here and thanks for the words. I hope to keep up with the board updates but it seems working and racing are getting in the way. (although the racing part is a good thing) :sly:

I hope this motivates more racers to run on a regular basis. Part of doing well on this board is just showing up and running! 👍

Yes, consistancy rewards a lot, I don't win races frequently yet I'm there with a clear victory at this week's leaderboard 👍

Nice work Jake, if I don't get dq'd over the next 8 weeks I should be moving up. A lot of guys are here week to week and as Cmir pointed out, it does pay off. I like the link in the signature.
💡 I don't want to offend anybody but maybe the Colby board could be The Colby Championship Board. My mind is wandering now but how about a Championship Race twice a year that only the top racers participate in. How about something fast on a technical track or one of Sjaak's combo's. I will think more and post it in the suggestion thread. Again nice work Jake and Thanks.

Kenny

Depressing... Don't race enough, and now I'm 12th overall?! That could also be considered as motivating... Hmm, we'll see how time makes me take it... :lol:

Board updated for weeks 134-141 👍

1 - wk 134 - Loctites @ New York
2 - wk 135 - Peugeot Rally Car @ Swiss Alps reverse
3 - wk 136 - Audi TT Touring Car @ Suzuka
4 - wk 137 - Mit. Lancer Evo VI GSR '99 @ Trial Mountain
5 - wk 138 - Renault 5 Turbo Rally Car '85 @ Cote d'Azur
6 - wk 139 - Zonda LM Race Car @ Grand Valley
7 - wk 140 - Golf IV R32 '03 @ Nurburgring
8 - wk 141 - Castrol Tom's Supra @ Twin Ring Motegi

board03.gif

I like the weekly race description you have added.

Glad you like it. I will not update the online version anymore though. Not enough people visit the link so I will keep it like this from now on. 👍 You can remove the link from your signature.

Back