jakeBG18 Messages 508 canada Messages jakebG18 Messages none,because my 1st 4 rrod'ed Jan 29, 2011 #1 Just won this car the other day,i havn't touched it yet just wondering if anyone knows its top speed off hand?
Just won this car the other day,i havn't touched it yet just wondering if anyone knows its top speed off hand?
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 Jan 29, 2011 #2 jakeBG18 Just won this car the other day,i havn't touched it yet just wondering if anyone knows its top speed off hand? Click to expand... Try taking it on a track and see what it does.
jakeBG18 Just won this car the other day,i havn't touched it yet just wondering if anyone knows its top speed off hand? Click to expand... Try taking it on a track and see what it does.
jakeBG18 Messages 508 canada Messages jakebG18 Messages none,because my 1st 4 rrod'ed Jan 30, 2011 #3 mark2002 Try taking it on a track and see what it does. Click to expand... LOL,obviously i would've thought of that,i forgot to mention I'm at work hence why that isn't entirely possible at the moment
mark2002 Try taking it on a track and see what it does. Click to expand... LOL,obviously i would've thought of that,i forgot to mention I'm at work hence why that isn't entirely possible at the moment
kdryan Messages 540 Planet Earth Messages kdryan2 Jan 30, 2011 #5 216 on La Sarthe, completely tricked out...
Midnight Snacks Messages 864 Long Beach, CA Messages danonite Jan 31, 2011 #6 Depends on the gearing...
Stephen220378 Messages 1,532 Scotland Messages Stephen220378 Jan 31, 2011 #7 Midnight Snacks Depends on the gearing... Click to expand... and downforce...
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 31, 2011 #8 kdryan 216 on La Sarthe, completely tricked out... Click to expand... MPH or KPH?
tribolik Messages 3,195 Messages tribolik Jan 31, 2011 #9 dabest2500 MPH or KPH? Click to expand... lololol what do you think? even the road stock gt40 goes faster than that if it was in kmh
dabest2500 MPH or KPH? Click to expand... lololol what do you think? even the road stock gt40 goes faster than that if it was in kmh
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 31, 2011 #10 tribolik lololol what do you think? even the road stock gt40 goes faster than that if it was in kmh Click to expand... Hey, I haven't driven the car myself. It's supposed to be a legend, but I don't want to assume anything
tribolik lololol what do you think? even the road stock gt40 goes faster than that if it was in kmh Click to expand... Hey, I haven't driven the car myself. It's supposed to be a legend, but I don't want to assume anything
Tyger Messages 4,040 UK Messages ReTyger Jan 31, 2011 #11 If you mean the 1969 Race Car (a lot of people here refer to the Ford GT as the GT40 which is a little confusing) I would guess about 180-190mph, but could well be wrong. I wish the GT40 Road Version was in GT5...
If you mean the 1969 Race Car (a lot of people here refer to the Ford GT as the GT40 which is a little confusing) I would guess about 180-190mph, but could well be wrong. I wish the GT40 Road Version was in GT5...
Midnight Snacks Messages 864 Long Beach, CA Messages danonite Jan 31, 2011 #12 Tyger I wish the GT40 Road Version was in GT5... Click to expand... I know! The GT40 was awesome in GT3.
Tyger I wish the GT40 Road Version was in GT5... Click to expand... I know! The GT40 was awesome in GT3.