Gt40 mark 1 stock gearbox change?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pururut
  • 6 comments
  • 1,070 views
Messages
237
Greece
Greece
Before update 1.38 its 4th gear was set about 285 km/h now its set to 315 km/h.

Has anyone notice that?
 
TBH with you, it was a bit short :)

And I think it needs a bit readjusting still...

https://www.supercars.net/blog/1965-ford-gt40-mark/

According not just to this article, it was capable of hitting 320+, and with that 315 setting it cannot hit 320+ and gear ratios are approx 1.00:1, 1.29:1, 1.70:1, 2.50:1.

Cheers...
 
TBH with you, it was a bit short :)

And I think it needs a bit readjusting still...

https://www.supercars.net/blog/1965-ford-gt40-mark/

According not just to this article, it was capable of hitting 320+, and with that 315 setting it cannot hit 320+ and gear ratios are approx 1.00:1, 1.29:1, 1.70:1, 2.50:1.

Cheers...

However now the car 0-100 km/h takes a year due to increased first gear ratio. I prefer the old ratio much more.
 
However now the car 0-100 km/h takes a year due to increased first gear ratio. I prefer the old ratio much more.

Clutch is the answer...
 
Back