GT40 MKII'S gt4 gallery- gallery news.. Kinda sad actually

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT40 MKII
  • 490 comments
  • 42,959 views
on the subject of the ghostrider update, coan anyone PM me a few tips on making flames in motion....
 
in my next update i will be using the falcon XR-8 race car so hold on and be patient for the pics
 
well, you said you liked my lightning pic, and told me to look at yours, so, obviously, i did, they are very good and well taken, funny tho, cause when i took a pic from the las vegas drag strip, the finish/time board said 99:99 where as yours kept the actual time. guess im just unlucky haha, well, yeah, good pics!
 
great shots!
The 'stang one :drool: :drool: i gotta say those rims go well with that car!👍
 
well, you said you liked my lightning pic, and told me to look at yours, so, obviously, i did, they are very good and well taken, funny tho, cause when i took a pic from the las vegas drag strip, the finish/time board said 99:99 where as yours kept the actual time. guess im just unlucky haha, well, yeah, good pics!
thanks, im working on the white one again (🤬) wheelspin and insanely high hp
great shots!
The 'stang one :drool: :drool: i gotta say those rims go well with that car!👍
thanks, i had to cause they fit it so well i mean SO well.
 
Very nice Mustang shot, the rims compliment it good. I just noticed 1 flaw on it. The left front wheel is going through the wheel well and fenderflare lol. Other than that its a perfect shot.
 
Very nice Mustang shot, the rims compliment it good. I just noticed 1 flaw on it. The left front wheel is going through the wheel well and fenderflare lol. Other than that its a perfect shot.

i tried to fix it as much as possible but i couldn't get it to look right so i left it the way it was
 
TICKFORD FALCON xr8 @ apricot hill (shots 1-3)

shots 4-6


shots 7-9
 
Nice shots, I like the 1st the most. The colors stand out as does the car.
 
I agree that shot one is the best of them. I like the shine on the ford logo.
 
i like the mercedes shot on the first update, the last falcon photo is nice too. well done :)
 
Thanks for your support in my gallery:)
BTW the Falcon set looks very cool, and specially the B&W shot. well done:tup:
 
Thanks for your support in my gallery:)
BTW the Falcon set looks very cool, and specially the B&W shot. well done:tup:

that was one sweet update on your part
btw thanks.
 
Very good shots, I love the B & W one:tup:
 
Very good shots, I love the B & W one:tup:

thanks
edit: on a side note, i may use my lightning AKA preadator in an update, still tossing the idea around
 
I am going to agree with everyone else and say that the black and white shot takes the cake dude. Looks great, awesome composition.
 
falcon pics 4&5 added check post 278
 
TICKFORD FALCON xr8 @ apricot hill (shots 1-3)

shots 4-6


shots 7-9
*coming soon*
I am liking number 4 alot. The others are good too but number 4 caught my eye the most.
 
Me too! Number 4 is really nice. Great colour which fits perfectly to the background. If you get the time check out my gallery and drop a comment.
 
Me too! Number 4 is really nice. Great colour which fits perfectly to the background. If you get the time check out my gallery and drop a comment.

thanks i'll be sure to
 
1, 4, and 5 are nice and bright. Good job with all the colors and good angles! Me likey :)
 
dude, your pics rock! (especially the stang^^)
 
I like the first shot GT40 MKII.
 
Back