GT40 MKII'S gt4 gallery- gallery news.. Kinda sad actually

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT40 MKII
  • 490 comments
  • 42,961 views
speedster is right. i took that picture.
 
quick update
volvo lowrider

i did this on purpose just for laughs... :)
enjoy
 
Hehe Volvo a-la bling bling. In all seriousness the quality of the shot is superb, especially if it's just for fun. Suave man, very suave. :drool:
 
Hehe Volvo a-la bling bling. In all seriousness the quality of the shot is superb, especially if it's just for fun. Suave man, very suave. :drool:

thanks, i had to change the wheels cause i would look at it and laugh hysterically for no reason
 
Great update You have really made the 240GLT an even cooler car!+rep for this pic:tup:
p.s where did you get those rims?
 
thanks.
they were in the todays special sectio of the wheel shop. i was gonna do the car woth some other wheels that sort-of resembled lexani's but this was too funny
 
Yea really, that is one of your cleanest and smoothest shots. Great outcome.
 
ROFL :lol: that is funny. nice picture though
 
Beautiful smoothe clean shot on the Estate. I'm lovin' the rims, I have them on my Citreon 2CV. ;) Check out my gallery when you have the chance.
 
Beautiful smoothe clean shot on the Estate. I'm lovin' the rims, I have them on my Citreon 2CV. ;) Check out my gallery when you have the chance.

thanks, i will
 
Nice Beatle Cup Car pics, I like the color ALOT, but the car seems like its on 2wheels on the 3rd row on the right.
 
Nice Beatle Cup Car pics, I like the color ALOT, but the car seems like its on 2wheels on the 3rd row on the right.

thanks it isnt on 2 wheels it is an aireal shot of the car i know it does look it though
 
Where do you get the Beatle Cup Car, I've had the game since its 1st week after release and don't have one yet. :dunce:
 
I think you win it but i used a gameshark to get mine cause it is my gf's car and she was lookin for the girliest car possible so.....
 
I think you win it but i used a gameshark to get mine cause it is my gf's car and she was lookin for the girliest car possible so.....
LOL, I had a girlfriend who liked GT3 back in 2003 so I got her a pink Toyota Vitz. :dopey:
 
i like the last shot. and not to mention the way the sky looks. what were the times like with the car?
 
i like the last shot. and not to mention the way the sky looks. what were the times like with the car?

thanks, and the times were a little on the slow side but with a little tweaking it'd be a real bullet for the photo shoot i ran a 1 min 08.XXX second lap, for that car it was pretty um, ok i guess but for someone who's use to cars like the ford GT and the mines GT-R it a real change of pace.

p.s. i may redo the wallpaper section
 
Haha that thing is so ugly, looks like a barney car. No reflection on your photo taking abilities.
 
This is a great update, i love the fact that you have used a car that does not feature on galleries very often.
Great update! 👍
 
I agree, its very unique.
 
This is a great update, i love the fact that you have used a car that does not feature on galleries very often.
Great update! 👍
thanks i just like to be different and i let her pic my next update which was this one
I agree, its very unique.
thanks
 
heres a quick couple i did just to kill some time

off topic, i seen "ghostrider" over the weekend and i was inspired to do an update based on the movie.
 
Nice pictures although not really much happening in these really which I know will put off the big guns (Ultrashot, AlexWRC, TVR&FF etc) But I like them mostly the Shelby though. Also the Beetle is very nice. Strong vibrant colours just what I like too see. :)
 
Nice pictures although not really much happening in these really which I know will put off the big guns (Ultrashot, AlexWRC, TVR&FF etc) But I like them mostly the Shelby though. Also the Beetle is very nice. Strong vibrant colours just what I like too see. :)

thanks well, the beetle was my g/f's idea for an update so, i did it. the shelby was me just killing time.
 
The Mustang is very nice. It's smooth and I like the tone it has to it. The car has nice fading shadows as well. Nice update 👍
 
The Mustang is very nice. It's smooth and I like the tone it has to it. The car has nice fading shadows as well. Nice update 👍

thanks, that mustang btw is one i dubbed hellanor.
 
Back