GT40 MKII'S gt4 gallery- gallery news.. Kinda sad actually

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT40 MKII
  • 490 comments
  • 42,961 views
VIPER GTS-R race car @ opera paris







NEXT UPDATE
one wicked m3
 
NOTE
the m3 pics are coming just wait till monday
 
Nice ones mate,, I like.. Great action and I love the angles:tup:
 
Nice ones mate,, I like.. Great action and I love the angles:tup:

thanks, BTW i noticed that a couple of the shots were really dark so i tried to lighten them up
 
I like the 3rd shot, anyway keep up the good work, because you are improving with every update.
 
sweet pictures dude! i especially love the second Viper shot. lookin forward to the M3 GTR stuff!
 
heres a little teaser for ya

enjoy.
 
M3 GTR @ the ring
NOTE: there are 26 pics


[URL=http://img163.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m39os6.jpg]
m38nj0.th.jpg
[/URL]






next update
 
thanks
number 21 was to show how far i got the car off the ground.
 
i have one small request for ANYONE who is good with photoshop i was wanting this...




to look like
THIS...
 
Cool GTR shots. This cars seems to be born to run the ring. I don't know if you washed the car, but I see some opaque textures.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
thanks
yes after every run, my cars get washed
 
i may do another lightning run, im still debating it.
 
i found me a little editor program
heres a test edit

note this only a 1 time deal
 
sweet! those shots rule. and i have always loved the M3 GTR so love those pics as you make it look soo good! nice job!
 
Wait till i turn loose the commodore SS shots.
do you have any suggestions for courses for a possible lightning update? im stuck on this one at the moment
 
as you may have noticed, i love using seattle circuit reverse for my shoots! you can make great use of the sun set there as well as the jumps! deep forest is annoter great one for the light through the trees effect. lastly theres el'capitan you can realy use the mountains in the background to your advantage!

dose that help any? :lol:
 
YES thank you itll be fun throwing my 2132kg black beast over the hills of seattle or any course like that
btw this my black corvette killin' truck
 
Nice shots GT40, you got some great angles of that M3. Keep it up. 👍
 
Commodore SS @ deep forest Raceway







next update, whenever that is
 
Back