GT40 MKII'S gt4 gallery- gallery news.. Kinda sad actually

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT40 MKII
  • 490 comments
  • 42,961 views
I love that car... and you made it look even better with all those shots!

thanks,its a personal favorite of mine. Its an absolute animal
 
well next semester of college, ill be back to doing this again
 
thnx for posting in my gallery. tell your friends and family and get ze nation involved drifting is here to stay. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa and stop. :-)
 
Well that thing is just a pure beauty... :D I can't wait till i can get one either.
Btw, hop by my gallery too to check my update, cheers :D
 
i like the black and white picture. it's my favorite.
 
thnx for posting in my gallery. tell your friends and family and get ze nation involved drifting is here to stay. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa and stop. :-)
:lol: cool
i'm not insane don't worry
Coxy_14
its ok im in the same boat im...TWIZTID for life
Well that thing is just a pure beauty... :D I can't wait till i can get one either.
Btw, hop by my gallery too to check my update, cheers :D
thanks, i will BTW no settings were changed
i like the black and white picture. it's my favorite.
cool, cool, thanks
 
I love your most recent update. Some of those sepia shots are awesome!

Anyways, why do you need to close the gallery?
 
I love your most recent update. Some of those sepia shots are awesome!

Anyways, why do you need to close the gallery?

cause this semester of college is almost up and this is the only way i have to access GTP
 
ive been making a list of future updates for later reference... expect at least 2 TT quickies in there.
 
I grabbed a couple of pics and im gonna mess with them just a hare and i'll post the results... gotta go back to class, working on big stovepipe made of 6" diameter pipe
 
well here they are
MERRY CHRISTMAS

mines GT-R
firelight and diffuse glow expirements


ford lightning Ford GT LM


'70 dodge charger
 
ignore ? i like this update. specially the gt40 and the last one.
 
thanks i accidentally double posted, listening to rodney carrington and trying to post something is pretty amusing
 
Well, merry christmas to all the people who made this possible, ill be back for my next semester see you then.
 
have fun! happy holidays to you too.
 
IM BACK.... with access to adobe photoshop...
 
IM BACK.... with access to adobe photoshop...
What version, also sorry for the late reply, but nice Christmas update.
 
hmmm. ok cool
heres some of the stuff to expect from me

 
i dont know why i did that to the volvo. that'll be one of the later updates
 
I like that Volvo. What car did you steal those alloys of or are they used as they look sweet on that Volvo 240! I run on Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is 9.0 any better? As I always use it for virtually car modifications (Digimods). Any one who is intrested PM me and I will give you more information on Digimods.
 
I like that Volvo. What car did you steal those alloys of or are they used as they look sweet on that Volvo 240! I run on Adobe Photoshop 7.0 is 9.0 any better? As I always use it for virtually car modifications (Digimods). Any one who is intrested PM me and I will give you more information on Digimods.

i found those in the today's special wheels section and put them on.
on the whole PS thing i just tried it today and that was it so i don't know. i'll PM you a couple of cars to digimod and pics of what i want it to look like for you
 
You really don't need the 9 version speedster.

SlipZtrem uses the 7 version and he still is one of the greatest around here so this shows you do not need the latest version as nearly all tools are exactly the same...
 
You really don't need the 9 version speedster.

SlipZtrem uses the 7 version and he still is one of the greatest around here so this shows you do not need the latest version as nearly all tools are exactly the same...

I was only asking if there was a big improvement from Adobe Photoshop 7.0 as I use it a hell of a lot. To do "digimodding" and some muck arounds with GT4 piccys.
Here is an example of one of my Digimods. (Sos GT40 MKII for using ur galllery)
 
:lol::lol: talk about ghetto gangster style! hahahaha! great to have u back here!
 
Back