GT4P 'hacked out' shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tazz
  • 6 comments
  • 892 views
Messages
9
I have seen some of them, but I'd really like to see some screenies of the hacked out tracks from GT4P. If anyone has access to them, I'd love to see Deep Forest, Sears Point, etc.

Thanks in advance.
 
Although I'd like to see them too, I don't think "hacked" is the right word to use.

I also don't think anyone here will do it.
 
McLaren F1GTR
Although I'd like to see them too, I don't think "hacked" is the right word to use.

I also don't think anyone here will do it.

Well, I know there were hacked shots in a topic awhile back "Would you like to play Nursnow, The Ring, Las Vegas" or something like that. It wasn't illegal or anything, since it was for personal use. There were even videos distributed via torrent, but nobody is ever online for them.
 
Did you search in the Prologue forum by any chance?
 
all i got with my armax was hong kong, i didnt really like the track tho, ya couldnt get much speed 👎
 
Not sure about pics, but I've seen a lot of vids for the hacked tracks... you might find some deep in here
 
Back