C chaz1x Messages 1 sidney Messages chaz1x Dec 26, 2011 #1 New to GT5Planet. I have Multiple cars, Suits, etc for trade. Tell me what you are looking for and we can go from there...
New to GT5Planet. I have Multiple cars, Suits, etc for trade. Tell me what you are looking for and we can go from there...
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Dec 26, 2011 #3 I am looking for nothing. Welcome to GTPlanet. Are you after anything. I might be able to put together a welcome gift basket.
I am looking for nothing. Welcome to GTPlanet. Are you after anything. I might be able to put together a welcome gift basket.
R rperrone Messages 475 Michigan Messages rperrone Dec 26, 2011 #4 Do you have any of the NSX LGTC cars or Yellowhat GT-R? Would you be willing to trade for gear or paint?
Do you have any of the NSX LGTC cars or Yellowhat GT-R? Would you be willing to trade for gear or paint?
B Bash0987 (Banned) Messages 113 Messages Bash1987654321 Dec 28, 2011 #5 chaz1x New to GT5Planet. I have Multiple cars, Suits, etc for trade. Tell me what you are looking for and we can go from there... Click to expand... I'm looking for a 370z gt academy in black , red , silver, or grey if u have any please let me know please thanks
chaz1x New to GT5Planet. I have Multiple cars, Suits, etc for trade. Tell me what you are looking for and we can go from there... Click to expand... I'm looking for a 370z gt academy in black , red , silver, or grey if u have any please let me know please thanks
J joshy7711 Messages 15 ontario Messages king_jj77 Dec 28, 2011 #6 I'm lookin 4 same as other huy at top gtr academy
Finduszip Messages 938 Ålesund, M&R, Norway Messages Finduszip Dec 28, 2011 #7 I want a Jaguar XFR and a Jaguar XJ220 (not LM version) I have loads of different cars to trade. PM me on PS3.
I want a Jaguar XFR and a Jaguar XJ220 (not LM version) I have loads of different cars to trade. PM me on PS3.
Ross Premium Messages 7,167 Tadley, Hampshire, UK Dec 28, 2011 #8 joshy7711 I'm lookin 4 same as other huy at top gtr academy Click to expand... Finduszip I want a Jaguar XFR and a Jaguar XJ220 (not LM version) I have loads of different cars to trade. PM me on PS3. Click to expand... Thread Hijacking much?
joshy7711 I'm lookin 4 same as other huy at top gtr academy Click to expand... Finduszip I want a Jaguar XFR and a Jaguar XJ220 (not LM version) I have loads of different cars to trade. PM me on PS3. Click to expand... Thread Hijacking much?