GT5 at DigiExpo

• Thread starter Zimmerd
  • 82 comments
GTP_Zimmerd
Will there be something new at DigiExpo ?
Gran Turismo 5 is listed in the program ...
is this next to the fact the demo will be playable?

Lauantai: (saturday)

10:30 Nikon School Intro
11:30 PlayStation: GT5
12:00 Activision Blizzard Nordic: Bakugan
12:30 Xbox 360 Game Show
13:00 Nintendo – Wii Fit Plus
13:30 Ubisoft: 4 player Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles brawl!
14:00 PlayStation:Ratchet and Clank
14:30 Guitar Hero Suomen Mestaruus 2009
16:00
16:30 EA: Brütal Legend
17:00 Nintendo:Dsi käsikonsoli
17:30 PlayStation:Trine
18:00 Xbox 360 Game Show
18:30 EA:FIFA 10 -kilpailu, voita palkintoja!

I really hope so, I would like to see this trailer that those select few people who went to PD's headquarters were shown but I just have a feeling that we will get the good old classics like 'there will be over 20 courses with over 70 variations' and 'we are still working on the damage model to make it realtime and perfect'. It just seems like a bit of a random event to announce anything big and important. I don't think any major news about GT5 will be announced until next year now.

Do we really expect "news" on a small event? (Well not small, but it isn't a E3 or TGS)
Probably a couple consoles setup with wheels, and at best, a different track being displayed with a couple new cars available to play.

Finland is a big motorsport - rally country?:P
haha .. I'm just wishing-hoping-..

A GT fan prior to a release can just hang on to what he finds :sly:.

I guess we'll get the same TGS build, or maybe a new car only. However, if Zimmerd's fantasy proves to be true we might get a rally stage and a rally car :drool:.

They have milked the Tokyo stage enough already...time to move on! As already said, this is the land of rally, and as such, we should be treat to a rally track and car, along with a full rollover of that car at the end!

Secretly wishes for Trial Mountain!

They have milked the Tokyo stage enough already...time to move on! As already said, this is the land of rally, and as such, we should be treat to a rally track and car, along with a full rollover of that car at the end!

Secretly wishes for Trial Mountain!

I think you are wishing WAYY too much lol
But who knows, PD might surprise us

Do we really expect "news" on a small event? (Well not small, but it isn't a E3 or TGS)

Correct me if i'm wrong but don't the big events come back around after the scheduled release of the game now ? Are there any more big events between now and mar / april ?

I visited Digiexpo today and played GT5. Nothing new. F458 and R246. It had a few glitches... Sometimes when you collided with other cars the cars would get stuck together. And this happened at least twice in about 10 minutes...:odd:

I really cant say how it felt compared to other GT games because I haven't played them with a wheel. :indiff:

I also played Forza 3. For a GT guy like me it felt very different, not bad in any way, only different. But it seems like a cool game! If I only had a xbox... :grumpy:

I visited Digiexpo today and played GT5. Nothing new. F458 and R246. It had a few glitches... Sometimes when you collided with other cars the cars would get stuck together. And this happened at least twice in about 10 minutes...:odd:

I really cant say how it felt compared to other GT games because I haven't payed them with a wheel. :indiff:

I also played Forza 3. For a GT guy like me it felt very different, not bad in any way, only different. But it seems like a cool game! If I only had a xbox... :grumpy:

Well, thats disappointing :nervous:. I fear i'm also being intrigued by Forza 3...*slaps self on the face :dunce:*. Ohhh why PD realeases so few news and info??? :(

I'm not holding my breath, and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. But when there's smoke...

(?)

basically he says that they have the latest code from TGS with the completed main features, WRC, different track racing series etc, and as you get better, you get to create tracks etc, which could mean that the track editor is a feature that you have to unlock.

Back