H heaton Messages 1 bolton Messages MHEATON86 Mar 2, 2013 #1 Wot is the best car for the b spec historic racing car cup. I am using a xj13 race car and I keep finishing in 3 rd plz help
Wot is the best car for the b spec historic racing car cup. I am using a xj13 race car and I keep finishing in 3 rd plz help
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,431 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Mar 2, 2013 #2 heaton What is the best car for the B-Spec historic racing car cup. I am using a XJ13 race car and I keep finishing in 3 rd please help Click to expand... 700 post long thread on the first page of the GT5 B-Spec forum.
heaton What is the best car for the B-Spec historic racing car cup. I am using a XJ13 race car and I keep finishing in 3 rd please help Click to expand... 700 post long thread on the first page of the GT5 B-Spec forum.