Gt5 - best time in trial mountain

• Thread starter YoungRuby
  • 32 comments
YoungRuby
Hey guys, I just wanted to know what was you best lap on this track?

Out of all my cars, the fastest time I achieved was:

Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Fully Tuned - 1:28.060

I will post other lap times I achieve with my other cars....

Thats not a very good time with a decked AMG. Im sure you have become much better by now though. I write down my laptimes for Trial mountain because its my test track for figuring suspension setting and what not because the track offers a little of everything that all other tracks have. I will set my AMG up and see what I run incase I was wrong and that is a good time....lol I run a 1:26:613 with a Mazda Miata decked so thats what I am basing it on.

Best time period was 49 seconds using an X2010 (but not a realistic time).

I think I had possibly a 1:02 with a group C car.

Not my fastest times but I wanted to test out the 3 GT by Citroën cars.

1. 1:25.272 GT by Citroën Race Car
2. 1:39.787 GT by Citroën Concept '08
3. 1:43.332 GT by Citroën Road Car

This very good track to test cars. It really shows nicely how car performs in different situations. I have not tested this with super fast cars but my fastest with 300HP NSX-R is 1.34.57.

I got my '95 Elise RM to do a 1' 28''.
My fully modded Cien did a 1' 24'

I'd post my best time on Trail Mountain in a car other than an X2010, but I got 39:XXX all the way down the board. :S

I'll see what I can muster out tomorrow in a CTR2 and/or 2D.

1:22.1xx Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring - stock....edit: forgot I had 20kg ballast, car is way light room called for 1000 kg

Last edited:
1:18.8xx - FTO Super touring (495 bhp)
1:24:2xx - Subaru Impreaz 22b (500 bhp)
1:23.4xx - 380RS Superleggera (536 bhp)

online times.

1.18 with the fto! I guess you must be using a wheel?

no, pad all the way :) i've spend quite alot of time in this though and Trial mountain is a favourite of mine. actually ran a 1:17.8xx last night

The FTO is an awesome car, but a found tweeaking a few bits made it so much worse....but then.........i found a set up and now its a beast that punches way above its weight.

Im sure I can pull off a 1:20 or less with the Speed 12, I run close to a minute at Top Gear and <58 seconds at HSR, 6:10 at nurb.

I'm currently testing the suspension setup for the Enzo on that track. I can only get 1:27:304 on RS tyres.. I've only upgraded suspension and tyers, everything else is stock. I'm driving it AAO (all assists off)
Good test track..

This is the track I drive on the most because it has a nice mixture of things for when I tune.

I got a 1:18:xx a couple of times with the race modified corvette

1:20xx with the "Nismo" can't remember actual name.

1:23:45 with the Red Bull Audi.

Those are my best times with the cars I currently have. I was racing some dude online and he was consistently posting 1:16xx's with the corvette, but I can't seem to do it that fast.

got a nissan r35 gt-r spec-v to 1:24.005 (.03 secs faster than my bugatti veyron). no major tuning. all performance gear installed. minor tuning on suspension like camber and toe and spring settings. really flowed nicely through tight and fast corners. think there can still be more to get out of it with more fine tuning. might have to change gearbox ratios and that too. didn't play with those settings to get the 1:24.005.

I assume everyone is using RS tyres?

I always use RH for timed laps - it seems to be a good compromise and allows comparison between cars. I find 'lesser' cars too dull on RS. Nevertheless, it will intersting to check my times when get on.

Has anyone else got a fast time in a Nissan r35 spec on this track. Would like to see if my time is as good as I think it may be compared to others out there. Thanks

Back